have you gotten a photo enforce red light flash ticket ?

I have a buddy that lives in AZ and has a stack of them. He told me that the ticket doesnt count unless a cop hads it to you cause theres no pruff that you recieved it. BUT he also said that if he gets pulled over hes screwed cause they can issue him all those tickets at once. So you can shoot the dice and do nothing about it or pay it, up to you.

The citation will have a link on it that you can go and watch the video of the infraction. It will show a few seconds before you get to the intersection to a few seconds after you finish your turn. If you did come to a complete stop, then you may never get the citation. There is a police officer that has to set and watch all of the infractions and then sign off on the citation. So, if the officer watches the video and you came to a complete stop, then you will probably never get anything in the mail. If you didn't come to a complete stop, then you will have a nice little City of Where Ever donation envelope coming to you.

The camera citations do not go on your driving record, so you just pay the fine and its over. Here in TN it is $75.00.

Let's just say I have had an experience or two with these red light cameras............lol

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Thanks all. Well just see within some weeks then . It did say "can't block intersection " so idk lol were I did stop and it took thinking I was blocking, either way I did made a turn and it was legal so I'll take it to court if it does come

i've gotten one before at 1 am.. they sent my ticket to me 2 months later because they have to track down the owner of the car and send the ticket to them.. and yes they make videos of you driving .. to show proof that you ran a red light and yes you have to stop at a red light even if you're turning right mine was only 75 bucks, but it doesn't go on your driving record

in NYC the tickets are 50 bucks. and there is nothing you can do to get around them. even cops have to pay them. fortunately, no points or anything. also, i've never seen anyone beat one of them. i got one about a year ago for rolling through a light as it was about to turn, also at around 3am. i think its bullshit but what can you do?

Good to hear that no points off, but then why did he mention traffic school ?

I think I did stop, maybe for too long and it says don't stop intersections idk , I was still asleep I went cuss a friend ask me to give her mom a drive to the hospital...

Oh well if it's 100 or less...

But if it's more imma try to fight it ... I hope I didn't get none at all tho

how much was it ?

i just got flashed by one, i made a right turn on red, and thats legal.and i went again and it doesnt say no right turns on red, so if i do get one ill win for sure

right? lol

It's only legal if you come to a complete stop before making the turn.....but yeah I got one, ended up costing me around $500 once it was all said and done.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f