chrispy Posted April 21, 2011 Author Report Posted April 21, 2011 Well regardless of the he said she said BS... I am the one who banned you because you couldnt follow the chat rules and you disrespected me in the chat so case is closed How did I not follow chat rules? As I remember here's what happened. I join I say what's up I ask if anyone knows about 3000gt vr4's A Mod says "Chat is not a place to ask technical, the forums are" or something along those lines I reply with, I wasn't asking technical questions, just asking if anyone knew about that type of car Somebody says, "You're the guy who posted that transvestite thing about Steve's wife, I won't forget you" I get kicked about 3 times, and then banned. That's how I remember it. I don't see any rule breaking AT ALL in there. my system 2 12" diamond d3 subs Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said: Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio. Fucking weak man.
TeamHT Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 I have yet to get banned from chat? pretty easy to act like a decent person and not get banned I know...and you're like...one of the biggest assholes here...lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
chrispy Posted April 21, 2011 Author Report Posted April 21, 2011 Added to warn level Idiot - worthless posts - just trying to start crap. Added to warn level racial remarks. Added to warn level Asshat making repeated disrespectful off topic remarks (trolling) From what i see here in your warnings you have been issued, this can go one of 2 ways. Either you chill the fuck out and drop this shit, or just keep running your mouth and fall victim to the 4th strike and take a nice vacation for an extended time frame. I'll leave the ball in your court... I'm not starting crap, the one who kicked me from chat is for the wrong reason. He thought I was someone else for WHATEVER reason I don't know and I get kicked. Look at all the other people getting kicked for no reason. I don't know what's going on here, but it isn't a good way to mod a website. Racial remarks??? Where? please show. I'm not "trolling" shit. I'm pissed off that I get kicked from chat for no reason when I just try to talk to people. my system 2 12" diamond d3 subs Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said: Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio. Fucking weak man.
BassJunkie Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 Chrispy... You are the piece of gum on the worlds shoe. Nuff said...you should stop typing now. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
audiofanaticz Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 I kicked you bitch! Now what??? Your 20 pound dumbells aint going to stand a chance with my twin ar-15s. Keep ethuging it bro, shows how small your weewee really is
Swaggasaur Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 watch out guys he lifts 90 pounds of pure iron BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
datmexicankid Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 not sure if troll or just really stupid
chrispy Posted April 21, 2011 Author Report Posted April 21, 2011 OK guys my 1 key wasn't working I meant 120 dumbells and 190 bench. See if that's something to laugh about. my system 2 12" diamond d3 subs Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said: Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio. Fucking weak man.
TeamHT Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 LOL. That's not much at all guy, just saying. And the weight isnt what turns someone into Jet Li Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
audiofanaticz Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 kool story! I wish i could lift 120oz dumbells and bench 190oz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.