So, ATF and DEA has been in town just taking over. It all started a few weeks ago when a known crac head, Alfonso, burnt his apartment to the ground. He managed to get an apartment across the street from me rent free since his old apartment burnt down. Well, the day Alfonso moved in, I was out of town. It turned out that while Alfonso was cleaning out the basement, he found a homemade grenade. The stupid white boy that lived in the apartment before him had a hobby that is a little illegal. So, ATF comes in town, takes the grenade, and blows it the hell up in a field nearby. When I got home, I found out about it and got to see the pics and damage from the grenade. It was a campbells soup can lined with shotgun shells, and packed with about a pound of C4, with a grenade pull pin stuck in the middle. But anyways, a few days later, DEA comes into town. They arrested 11 people. When they released press, turns out they have been investigating these people since 1997. Do you realize how many charges they could stack on you in 14 years? And in our town of 20,000 people, this was big news. I just find it amazing that DEA can be doing this for so long, and we as local law enforcement never picked up on it...man these guys are good! So...today I was fast asleep, due to the fact I have to work tonite. When all of a sudden I'm awaken by a very large explosion. I get up and look outside, and see city electric by a light pole. First instinct is they done blew something up. But, I look over and see people running out of the "bomb" apartment. So, i grab my gun and go outside...but before I can realize whats going on, I see ATF guys coming from everywhere. Now, I'm out in the parking lot, with a gun in plain site, I'm in plain clothes, and no badge. Man, that was the fastest I ever turned my white ass around and went back inside. I could just see me being arrested or shot b/c these ATF guys didn't know who I was. Long story short, another bomb was found in the apartment, and somehow ATF found out about it before anyone else. They took it, notified our on duty guys, and blew the shit up behind our apartments. I guess, this will be a pretty exciting time coming soon...with DEA and ATF coming into our small town, I'm guessing alot of things are gonna be going on. Its gonna be a loooooong summer!

mivtCK.png

Shit is nuts, I wish they would come up here and arrest the freakin crackheads down the street from me! On many a night have I heard shots fired....damn drug dealers and shit...

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

Crazy

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Holy shit! thats intense!

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

We had to do standby for a pipe bomb that was found in a ditch a few years ago. Some guys from the local ATF came down and they blew it up. We were about 150 yards or so away from it, and when they detonated it you could feel it hit your chest.

Man, idk what they found today...i will find out at shift briefing tonite. But whatever it was, it was fucking intense. I mean, when I was in high school and college, you know us stupid rednecks had fun with some home-made shit...but I haven't heard anything "home-made" as loud as what that was today.

mivtCK.png

Man, idk what they found today...i will find out at shift briefing tonite. But whatever it was, it was fucking intense. I mean, when I was in high school and college, you know us stupid rednecks had fun with some home-made shit...but I haven't heard anything "home-made" as loud as what that was today.

BTW, when I was in jr high and high school my best friend and I (yes, he is still my best friend and we still do stupid shit) used to make pipe bombs for fun. black powder model rocket engines and homemade napalm and C4 (nike missile site by the house was closed after WWII, but they used it as a munitions dump for years...then abandoned it...we called the tunnels our party house, and whatever we found became ours...yeah, I know it's illegal NOW, but back then it was just stuff in an abandoned tunnel)...we used to blow up 100 foot pine trees just for fun...man, what my dad used to call "shenanigans" are now called "felonies"...kids can't have ANY fun anymore

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it