95 Accord, tablet in dash, Team Ascendant Audio 18"

I just stumbled upon this thread today. I also ran a similar set up in my old ride for about a year on 3 k. I was doing high 146's on music. That was pretty good until I walled it.....

Looks good man! Sux, if that was for an 06 or above Civic I might have bought it off you.

So I have a suggestion. What if you split the two 1500's with the 4.100? It would give it a more balanced look. Just a suggestion. Keep it coming. Looks good.

I was thinking the same thing...

I actually stole your idea with the amps... just haven't gotten around to making them pretty yet...

Ah! No, no stealing here! Everything is up for grabs! Nice work! I'll be watching!

Hey I just noticed your location is Orangevale, CA. Are you down in southern California Orangevale, or the little town in Sacramento Orangevale?

Also, again, another suggestion, instead of the 1/4" board, I would maybe use 1/2" birch (something light but strong) and then do a round over or chamfered edge around the amps. Reason I say 1/2" is cause with that much bass you may get some flex out of that 1/4" and probably won't with the 1/2". I think it'll depend on your usable depth though too.

Ah! No, no stealing here! Everything is up for grabs! Nice work! I'll be watching!

Hey I just noticed your location is Orangevale, CA. Are you down in southern California Orangevale, or the little town in Sacramento Orangevale?

Also, again, another suggestion, instead of the 1/4" board, I would maybe use 1/2" birch (something light but strong) and then do a round over or chamfered edge around the amps. Reason I say 1/2" is cause with that much bass you may get some flex out of that 1/4" and probably won't with the 1/2". I think it'll depend on your usable depth though too.

i never thought about putting the 100.4 in the middle,and i'm using 1/8 hard board, also i like that round over idea

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500

Build log

OV Nor-Cali Baby!

Haha, yea um up this way. North Highlands is 15 min away from me.

I really like the round over idea! and if i decide not to carpet my panels, i will do that!

Archived