Pioneer AVIC 7010bt touchscreen

I got this from a buddy of mine, I used it for maybe 2 months and now I want something with some higher preouts. It is a really great unit, especially for the price. It can play audio/video through ipod integration, has built in GPS (cable included), voice commands, pretty much everything. I'm selling it as is because there are two things wrong with it.

First, the USB cord on the back has been cut off (I don't know why so don't ask) Second, it has a tiny scratch on the bottom right of the screen, doesn't effect its touchscreen or anything, barely noticeable.

The good thing is, I went into the windows OS that it runs and updated it to the new version- so it is literally twice as fast as it used to be. It also includes the GPS cable and Ipod integration cable, both that I never used nor did my friend.

Asking $225.00 + shipping.

photo-15.jpg

teamsundown-1.jpg

x2 it can be fixed quick. i have the same radio its missing the button its also for sale

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 1 month later...

There was someone dude I was speaking with for almost a month who was very interested in this and I got a new phone and lost his number...

Just an FYI to everyone out there- this unit is out of the vehicle and sitting in my house still for sale. Still includes everything said, I actually had to go and purchase the $50.00 RCA harness because I apparently never received it when I purchased (I've been using Line Out Converter).

First dibs goes to that guy who I was texting if he ever texts me back, other than that its free game, I'll let it go for $200.00 shipped.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived