Installs done by caraudiofreq--new pics added!

Sick installs, that hearse wall is sick! I'd still be alittle eeery to get a ride in that thing

this guy was hanging out the whole time I worked on it. No matter where I was working, I swear he was looking at me!

joe.jpg

That some scary head he was watching to see if you did a sick install or not lol

My biggest deal was him being the silent type, if you're gonna hang out while I'm working on the ride, at least carry on a conversation...man!

2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion

2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

I'll come by sometime this week

Made some progress on the tahoe got the AVH-P4300DVD installed and did the big three and got a D3400 wired up under the hood as a second battery for my AQ2200D

come by whenever, I know you are a busy guy. Do all of "the guys" still hang out on Sat night in Kemah?

I'll come by sometime this week

Made some progress on the tahoe got the AVH-P4300DVD installed and did the big three and got a D3400 wired up under the hood as a second battery for my AQ2200D

come by whenever, I know you are a busy guy. Do all of "the guys" still hang out on Sat night in Kemah?

i will be by soon

maybe you could cut some wood on that big ol table saw for me since you the only one that can use it :pardon: ill toss ya some money its for 1 18" already got it designed

i havent been in a while and austin and his import friends go to some import shows and what not :lol:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

This is a center console box I built for two 8's. The customer wanted it to look as factory as possible.

Picture205.jpg

Picture110.jpg

here is some more embossing i did on a customer's box

MVC-014S7.jpg

This is the bed of a crew cab F-150. (3) T20001bd's and (2) T4004's. It had six Alpine Type-X 12's in a blow through. Hidden away behind the amps were two kinetik HC-2400's

kiefersamprack.jpg

we ended up pulling the back seat and walling it off. I changed up the bed a little since it was torn down.

amprack3.jpg

Had this customer come in and wanted a little system on his Honda Big Red. I installed the Pioneer F90BT in the glove compartment location. I built the kit and mounting hardware from scratch. The whole thing was made from ABS without ANY body fillers.

F90BT.jpg

This is a Mazdaspeed6. I used a a combination of OEM and aftermarket kit parts to get this job done. For those of you that may not know, half of the the A/C circuitry is built into the bezel, along with the radio. This was a Bitch to get done, but worth it all for the bragging rites. At the time...2006 I think?....I had not seen anyone attempt it.

mazdadeck.jpg

I embossed flames on the box trim. I followed the flame pattern onto the plexi.

MVC-007S.jpg

Know that F-150 with the bed full of equipment? They brought it back in to downsize the install. I put the rear seats back in and move dthree of teh Type-X subs to the bed. The remainingthree amps were repainted to match the exterior. The color was off a bit, but close enough. I went ahead and trimmed out the bed with trunk liner to improve the look of the downgrade.

100_2405.jpg

WOW !!! Awesome Rides !!! :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived