DC Sound Lab

How many of you are runnin in the lanes this year?

ill be competing...i pretty much do whatever comes my way or what my team throws. NSPL, DB Drag, MECA, USASI, IASCA, PCA or an local shows that want to have fun. im in DE though so i wont be attending any near you. got any pics of your set up? id love to see em :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Im located in Kansas will hit up any show worth while. I went to a USACI event last week at KCIR and walked away with 2 1st places, Super Modified 149.6, Super Port Wars 162.9. I racked up 60pts last week cause it was a double pt event. There is another USACI event at KCIR this coming week that is another double pt event. It is Import Faceoff gates open at 9:30 My plan is to compete and try to make it to nationals I only need 200pts for an invitation. Here is a pic of what I won. Like TC said respect the vehicle and the setup in the lanes were all out doing the same thing beatin the block till its time to go to a show, and then we rape the meter. :drinks:

IMG_1957.jpg

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

There are alot of us in the lanes 3 members from my team currently run DC with 2 of them at the top of their respective classes in MECA. I'm having a off or slow year because I started a new build to compete with. What ever class I end up in I will definitely strive to get first. I'm unsure what I class I will beable to fuse down to with the new 9k. JG had better step it up if he thinks he can hold on to S3 but I doubt I can fuse that low. I can beat that score currently without my new amp.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

I'll be competing in Midwest SPL and then whatever USACi shows are in and around Kansas City. Gotta see what the XL's can do lol.

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

I should be ready soon for some db drag, trying super street no wall.

Yep yep me too I am moving to ssnw for this year in db drag. I finished last season ranked #2 in North America 3rd in the world points for ex old school 3+. I do a lot of meca and whatever else comes along also. Two level 5 18s / two vfl 500.1s and I stay close to Ohio.

mobile chornobyl

I should be ready soon for some db drag, trying super street no wall.

Yep yep me too I am moving to ssnw for this year in db drag. I finished last season ranked #2 in North America 3rd in the world points for ex old school 3+. I do a lot of meca and whatever else comes along also. Two level 5 18s / two vfl 500.1s and I stay close to Ohio.

What class r u in Meca and what did u get

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Going to a comp next Saturday but I have a few tweaks to do first. Looking to take first in the state with my 4 - 8" dc subs right now I'm doing a 141.4 in sb1. And the last show I was at I could have taken 1st in sb2 if I would have ran in that class. But my little girl starting feeling sick. But currently I'm ranked 2nd in Texas in sb1. Gotta gain 2.1 more dbz to take first. Might run an saz-3000 for the next comp. If I can get my hands on it in time. But I'm looking to get a tahoe in a couple weeks and my girl wants some bass in it but it also has to function as a grocery getter and a school bus. Hope to see u in the lanes in Texas. Where at in Texas are u located. I'm in north Houston.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

i compete at any of the shows i go to, i dont go hardcore with it though, 3 hour drive to the nearest show for me

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog