Will This Be Enough Power?

I plan to run a Fi Q 12 at 1kw rms, and maybe 500 watts for mids and highs.

It is a truck, so I will also have various outdoor lights as well.

And, once again, it is in a truck, so it will have maybe (still planning) 2kw of speakers in the bed for tailgating.

So would a 250 amp alt (DC power) and 2 medium size XS Power Batteries cover this power draw?

Get that alt, and an xs d3400 in front and d3100 in back and you should be set, just be careful when tailgating, give your batterys a little time to charge.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

he will need that alt with 3000+ watts. gotta leave the truck running while tailgating too. if you want the truck to be off, you need a lot more batteries.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

first of bad idea to run your system with the automobile off. Ur basically sucking life out of your batteries and putting nothing back in. So in the event you do decide to do this id also say get a battery charger to better maintain them. Also you don't really need a d3100 for the rear.. the 1200 supports upwards of 3k as a secondary battery but do also get the largest battery you are able to fit up front whatever that maybe. But in all actuality if the truck is running your electrical is up to par to run your 2k and lights and maybe some... :drinks:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived