Four Loko.

inm

Ryan,

I drunk 3.5 one night, was the same night i lost my admin status because i went rampid and ended up passing out on my keyboard lol

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Ryan,

I drunk 3.5 one night, was the same night i lost my admin status because i went rampid and ended up passing out on my keyboard lol

I had 4 in one night, but I'm a professional... I don't recommend anyone doing this...

AGREED!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

• 3 months later...

Anyone here had it?

The store around me only has the Fruit Punch, Green Apple, and Lemonade.

Anyone tried Blue Raspberry or Watermelon?

They sound good as shit, and if they're any good, I'm gonna set out on a quest to find some.

i seriously hate that candy shit with a passion. tastes like a ASS. sugar + alcohol = sick btw 4 loco pong and 4 loco groutchoball (honeycomb i've also heard it called) is a terrible/awesome idea. you will get trashed BUT you have to drink liquid straight from satan's gooch

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

Yes, They will FUCK you up.

Good night though...

Had 2 of the watermelon ones in bout half an hour had 1 more throughout the night.. Tanked the rest of the night. Dizzy in the morning.

Not sure if they were the 12% alcohol ones or the 8%. Was quite a few months ago...

Havn't touched one since. Hehe.

EDIT: Was drinking more than just Loko's though. Few mixed drinks and shots etc. But didn't really dig the taste of em...Only way to find out is to try.

2 of them in a 30 minute period

:bsflag:

Very possible. I done 2 in about that same time period. (Was fucked up!)

Buddy of mine did almost 4 in about 2 hours. <--(Dumbass)

Honestly now, I learned my lesson and don't even touch that cheap shit. I just stick with old fashion budlight and maybe a few shots here and there.

Check this crazy shit out.

Edited by cccmaa