feedback for James

Alright,

So even though he said it wasnt necessary im doing it anyways. I recently bought two bnib massive audio db8000's from James at Audio Innovations in Fresno, California. First of all he is a very detailed and helpful guy to go through. As i always do, i asked several questions to him about these amps to make sure these amps would work with my SMD and if i could strap them along with how many more d3100's i should run with these amps and he got back to me fast. Even with James working a lot he still got back to me in a timely manner. Also for the price on these amps i really think it was a great deal. So i was ready to pay him and then my truck decided to pull a GM move and break down so it was in the shop for a week. $1100 later i got the truck out of the shop but didnt have enough money to pay James in full for them. So me and James worked it out so that i would pay him half of the final sale and then when i get enough money i would pay him the rest and he would ship them both out to me to save money on his part and mine. And it took me a month and like 2 weeks to get the money to make the second and final payment for these amps and as promised James shipped them both out to me. The only problem is that i didnt get a tracking code but its not anything i really care about since he told me when he shipped them out so i figured i would get it after 5 business days and sure enough they came. I powered them up and they worked without any problems and just like he said were brand new in box right from Massive Audio themselves.

So overall im very happy to have made this purchase through James since he was so patient and understanding to wait for me to get the money to get both the amps and actually save them for me and not re-sell.

Thank you very much James for the great purchase, i hope to buy from you again in the future!!

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Yes James is. He is a very stand up guy to buy from.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

No problem James. Thanks again for the great sale!! trink40.gif

• 9 months later...