i need new swear words and derrogatory terms!!

A family friend is creating a program that monitors emails for foul language and is making a list of terms that could be considered foul. No sentences just individual words. Any and all are welcome, let's see what ya'll got!!

Edit: also any drug terminology you might know, including all the obvious ones too, don't want to leave any out.

Basically anything you don't want ur mom to hear lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

We have urban dictionary on the list to check haha and any home made words are welcome as well

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Fudge packing fanny Fucker lol had to let ya'll know haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived