All New Soulja Boy Video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdi48oUdZP0

I gotta laugh outta this, kinda annoying after the 1st minute, but it just goes to show some people have to much time on their hands.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

kinda funny but that song is so damn fucking repetitive its pathetic.....

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a strange black person. i love rap/hip hop for bass but prefer rock (all that remains, RED, System of a Down...ect.) I love rappers like Jay Z, Ludacris, T.I. and Eminem cause they have TALENT. they come up with these awsome beats, repeatably playable songs years down the road and lyrics that make you go WOW!

I HATE soulja boy! He sux! the lyrics suck, the beat sux. he has no talent. every song on his album sounds the same. rap has gotten really lazy. i miss the old days where you needed a whole cd of good songs and not just a cd with one good song and 15 others that have NO CHANCE of becoming popular.

For example, if ludacris came out with a new album it would have one song on it that was really popular. but over the period of like 8 months there would be 4-5 songs from the same album that would make it big. why do people love these songs so much? the dances are even stupid. sorry to rant but i hate him so much.

I'm a strange black person. i love rap/hip hop for bass but prefer rock (all that remains, RED, System of a Down...ect.) I love rappers like Jay Z, Ludacris, T.I. and Eminem cause they have TALENT. they come up with these awsome beats, repeatably playable songs years down the road and lyrics that make you go WOW!

I HATE soulja boy! He sux! the lyrics suck, the beat sux. he has no talent. every song on his album sounds the same. rap has gotten really lazy. i miss the old days where you needed a whole cd of good songs and not just a cd with one good song and 15 others that have NO CHANCE of becoming popular.

For example, if ludacris came out with a new album it would have one song on it that was really popular. but over the period of like 8 months there would be 4-5 songs from the same album that would make it big. why do people love these songs so much? the dances are even stupid. sorry to rant but i hate him so much.

u aint the only one believe me, but its whats hot now, if thats what people like, they gone keep making tracks like it, until it gets old and they move onto something else

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100