PSN down, day 5 and counting

from what Ive played imo XBL is a much better sevice online than PSN so ~35 bux per year for me is def worth it especially given the fact that i dont have to deal with this bs of being down for 5+ days.

but i digress

im on the xbox page, and it looks like the price went up to 60 a year... not 35 anymore... no more silver option, just gold and gold family...

fuck that shit though..

jus sayin

Silver still exists, it's just known as XBL Free now.

Gold has bee $60 since some time last year, and I'm almost positive it's been $50 since they started.

with the old silver, you could still play online, with this free shit you cant.... so i wouldnt consider it silver

Cant play what online with free xbl?

I can't play multiplayer online vs others like back in the day with silver... Thats the only thing I would pay for but not 10$ a month thats for damn sure

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

from what Ive played imo XBL is a much better sevice online than PSN so ~35 bux per year for me is def worth it especially given the fact that i dont have to deal with this bs of being down for 5+ days.

but i digress

im on the xbox page, and it looks like the price went up to 60 a year... not 35 anymore... no more silver option, just gold and gold family...

fuck that shit though..

jus sayin

Gold has bee $60 since some time last year, and I'm almost positive it's been $50 since they started.

with the old silver, you could still play online, with this free shit you cant.... so i wouldnt consider it silver

I can't play multiplayer online vs others like back in the day with silver... Thats the only thing I would pay for but not 10$ a month thats for damn sure

vs others in what game?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

but i digress

fuck that shit though..

jus sayin

vs others in what game?

I can't play online with silver vs anyone on any game.. What part of that are you not understanding.. It even says it on microsofts website that you can't play games online with the free service

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLIVE/Home

Notice the check mark missing in the free slot that says play games online with friends... Thats what I'm talking about. If you don't understand it after that then I can't help you

Team DC Audio

Archived