DB drag Socal

Soapbox

Is Mayhem still running the SMD and 4500? I'm looking at doing SS 1-2, gauging the competition.

there is a guy up here nor cal that does 160's in ss 1 - 2 for gauging

I'm not gonna get hear that lol.

I think Steve Cook still holds the SS record with 173

Damn.

I hope to be 48-50 when its all said and done. We'll see show-to-show I guess.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

is the competition scene pretty small in socal? those scores are kinda low.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Very small. Alpine and Nyman can fill you in since they have come down to hang out a few times. But we are working on it and are slowly expanding. It's actually the biggest it has been in the last few years

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

cool, keep at it. it does seem to be growing this year over here as well. guess people are finding jobs now.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I don't think it's a funding thing down here. Car clubs rule here. So paint, rims, and a custom interior are higher on the priority list for people who are into customizing their vehicles........

that's about it...it's all about image here...not deebeez

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I truly enjoyed all of my socal boomin bass brothers. Special thanks to Blue and the rest of the team socal spl. And to the dude that gave me the wire for the jumpers I owe ya.

How many of you visited the Alpine 160 db trailer thing? Both myself and Eric had the volume and the gains maxed out

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

I don't think it's a funding thing down here. Car clubs rule here. So paint, rims, and a custom interior are higher on the priority list for people who are into customizing their vehicles........

that's about it...it's all about image here...not deebeez

As was I. But having a car that was fully customized from top to bottom stolen and completely gutted left me weary of doing it again. I'd just rather roll in my stock looking truck enjoying my loud ass music...... though I do get the rims urge at times I remember what it felt to see my car in that inbound lot....

Team Bass-Hz

I truly enjoyed all of my socal boomin bass brothers. Special thanks to Blue and the rest of the team socal spl. And to the dude that gave me the wire for the jumpers I owe ya.

How many of you visited the Alpine 160 db trailer thing? Both myself and Eric had the volume and the gains maxed out

Thanks for coming down man.

Team Bass-Hz

I got a chance to get in the box at their 30th anniversary party a few years back. Very cool indeed.

I'm really bummed I missed the show. It was just too fat of a haul in my current financial state. I do hope there is another some day, cause I know Alpine can put on a hell of a party. :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived