**Had a gun pointed at me today on my way home...

bro, you might need to leave the pieces at home. I'm all for you protecting yourself, but you would have felt horrible had you torched that kid. I agree his ass shouldn't have been in the streets with a toy gun, but a manslaughter charge would be hard to shake (don't know much about how GA would handle that).

ok, im gonna fill ya in on a lil' somethin here..... apparently, our minds dont work the same.

the moment this kid pointed that gun at me (whether it is real or fake doesnt matter) and was yellin at me and coming my direction, he was no longer human to me, he was a threat. the gun had no orange tip on it, which all toy guns are required to have. had this kid stepped off the curb, he was have been extinguished. i would not feel bad about it one bit. if my life is in danger, then i will do what i have to do to survive. when i have to defend myself, the attacker is just an object to me.

in all honesty, if it had come down to it, i would have felt no remorse, and it would not bother me the absolute slightest bit. life is all about survival. and no, i do not need to leave my "pieces" at home..... you never know when the shit is gonna hit the fan, and it almost happened for real today....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

bro, you might need to leave the pieces at home. I'm all for you protecting yourself, but you would have felt horrible had you torched that kid. I agree his ass shouldn't have been in the streets with a toy gun, but a manslaughter charge would be hard to shake (don't know much about how GA would handle that).

you do know its a threat to point guns, real or not, if they look real they are real, is the rule... at people period....

IF he shot that kid, that KID would go to jail.... he felt his life was in danger and is allowed to protect himself...

I personally would have shot that fuck... but thats me, he deserved that lesson, the hard way

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok, im gonna fill ya in on a lil' somethin here..... apparently, our minds dont work the same.

the moment this kid pointed that gun at me (whether it is real or fake doesnt matter) and was yellin at me and coming my direction, he was no longer human to me, he was a threat. the gun had no orange tip on it, which all toy guns are required to have. had this kid stepped off the curb, he was have been extinguished. i would not feel bad about it one bit. if my life is in danger, then i will do what i have to do to survive. when i have to defend myself, the attacker is just an object to me.

in all honesty, if it had come down to it, i would have felt no remorse, and it would not bother me the absolute slightest bit. life is all about survival. and no, i do not need to leave my "pieces" at home..... you never know when the shit is gonna hit the fan, and it almost happened for real today....

my god, you are like my brother in the way we think :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

my god, you are like my brother in the way we think :P

damn thats wierd.... someone actually gets me, lol

Owner of BigAss Ports

iirc, at one point in time recently he was carrying 3 around on him..

i think its a southern thing hugh g, when i was getting my concealment permit i was told its better to be tried by 12 then carried by 6 and theres a lot of truth to that, i don't think you would have every even been considered for a trial, but its better than being dead

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

iirc, at one point in time recently he was carrying 3 around on him..

and i had 3 in the truck today.... lol

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived