Jump to content

Crescendo and Rockford Components


jreese92

Recommended Posts

Posted

Crescendo is coming out with a new series by the end of May. $129.99 Should be the best money can buy for under $300..

I very seriously doubt crescendo can take hat, rainbow, cdt, DD, ect. down

Most of the ones you mentioned are over $300, easily. Some range in the thousands.

actually all I mentioned are under $300 <_< and I have no doubt they will still be on top

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

Crescendo is coming out with a new series by the end of May. $129.99 Should be the best money can buy for under $300..

I very seriously doubt crescendo can take hat, rainbow, cdt, DD, ect. down

Most of the ones you mentioned are over $300, easily. Some range in the thousands.

actually all I mentioned are under $300 <_< and I have no doubt they will still be on top

From the rainbow components that I've heard they aren't that great until they get to the $600 plus range.I've never heard the DD's in person, but I assume they are most likely great components. I meant to add "According to Crescendo they should...".

It was just my $.02 cents.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

 

Posted

crescendo has nice amps but the last comp set sucked, this set may be better but jumping that big of a gap on the 2nd try, don't see it happening especially on a 130 budget

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

well i'm more than willing to try some other brands out, like cdt, i have never heard of them, can someone give me some links to check out other brands?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Posted

I run CDT's and there ok to me. I dont really have much to compare them to off my system except the stock bose and some orion cobalts. I have heard alpine type R's and some polk db's and i like the CDT's bettery then those. They are lacking in the midbass compartment though.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Posted

ccx are out of stock and know one answers phone calss or emails,looks like its gonna have to be the rockford for ya lol

alpine 794 h/u

6 crescendo ccx 6.5 comps

4 polk db 6x9 3 ways

2 jl audio OG 12w6 v1

1 jl audio OG 10w6 v1

1 soundstream rubicon rubi5.800 5 channel

1 soundstream rubicon rubi2.600 2 channel

1 soundstream rubicon rubi800.1 mono class d

1/0 knu

6 farad soundtream cap

soundstream bx 10

soundstream 3 way xover

Posted

find some jbl gti 508 or 608 on ebay : less than $230 , very good midbass according to some reviews.

Even the smaller sets sound good; it's JBL you know !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

if any one knows where to get 2 sets of the crescendo please let me know.looking for a few for my boat and not trying to break the bank.i have some polk mm coax in there now but not that impressed with them.

alpine 794 h/u

6 crescendo ccx 6.5 comps

4 polk db 6x9 3 ways

2 jl audio OG 12w6 v1

1 jl audio OG 10w6 v1

1 soundstream rubicon rubi5.800 5 channel

1 soundstream rubicon rubi2.600 2 channel

1 soundstream rubicon rubi800.1 mono class d

1/0 knu

6 farad soundtream cap

soundstream bx 10

soundstream 3 way xover

Posted

if any one knows where to get 2 sets of the crescendo please let me know.looking for a few for my boat and not trying to break the bank.i have some polk mm coax in there now but not that impressed with them.

I remember someone saying on here that they are restocking in may, but also like the person above u said about the jbl, my mom has jbl 6.5s and they slap for midbass

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...