that box is fucking tall... might as well wall it :good::peepwall:

but looks good man

x2...bet it would get louder with a shorter box...get that shit is getting choked bad

yeah.. port back and all the way down at the bottom.. agreed shorter box.. or wall!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that box is extremely tall... Couldnt you have used more "Depth" then "Tall" when you where spec'ing out for your box design? My box for 4 18"s is only about 23" tall if I remember, but in close to 60" in length! Great build so far though... :drinks:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Wow, that box is extremely tall... Couldnt you have used more "Depth" then "Tall" when you where spec'ing out for your box design? My box for 4 18"s is only about 23" tall if I remember, but in close to 60" in length! Great build so far though... :drinks:

wish my back glass held up..........

What happened to your back glass?

Also from my experience with subs up port back 6" away from rear hatch seemed to be the sweet spot.

Also from my experience with subs up port back 6" away from rear hatch seemed to be the sweet spot.

Mine seems to work great with box lined with the cargo hooks :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

283416_2281674602340_1263064399_32722358_3019370_n.jpg

thats wut happened to my back glass, it blew chunks of glass about 20 feet and sucked chunks in........o well.

Holy mother of pearls you really did shatter it.

Was your box touching the back glass there on top?

Looks like it is very close there on the left side of that picture towards the top.

Archived