Sonic Electronix

One of those amp for two btls is good.but your going to need another one for 4 subs plus don't forget New ALTERNATOR(S) a couple of batteries Alot of wire list goes on and on.

you should hit up ppl in here, the right ppl will hook you up with some amps of you like.

You can't find them new because they're discontinued.

Get ready to drop $5,000 - $10,000.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I along with a lot of other people on this forum love AQ. :peepwall: The AQ3500 would be a solid choice and you can get one for around $400 shipped. They are extremely solid amps that can be wired to real low impedances(if you know what you're doing) and are usually a good bit cheaper than RF. If you're running 4 18's I'd just run 2 strapped AQ3500's. As others have said, you will definitely need a stout electrical to support this kind of equipment.

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

If I had $ I would get 4 Rockford T2500-1bdCPs or 2 DC 7.5ks...maybe even a single 12k. That would be for 4 BTLs though. Theyd be for an experienced user though

For a "beginner," I would suggest 2 Strapped Sundown 2500Ds, Sundown 5ks, Audioques, or DC 5ks/ 12k

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

In the next couple of months I plan to purchase a tahoe/yukon/escalade and want to run 2 to 4 fully load Fi BTLs. What would be some good amp suggestions. I was wanting to get the RF t4000.1 but I cant find any new. Please give me some suggestions. thanks

i would do 4 fi ssd 18s fully loaded on 2 alpine mrp-m2000 (if your on a budget) or on an american bass 200.1

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

Thank you for your suggestions, right now i have a Power Acoustic 5500 gothic series. I have had it since 2006 and like it very much. It has blown 3 of my kicker cvr18s and 2 fi bls twice running one at a time at 2500 rms. Is this a powerful amp, or someone said my amp was garbage and said it blowss them because it sends dirty power to the subs? any ideas?

I along with a lot of other people on this forum love AQ. :peepwall: The AQ3500 would be a solid choice and you can get one for around $400 shipped. They are extremely solid amps that can be wired to real low impedances(if you know what you're doing) and are usually a good bit cheaper than RF. If you're running 4 18's I'd just run 2 strapped AQ3500's. As others have said, you will definitely need a stout electrical to support this kind of equipment.

please point me in the direction where i can find it for $400 thank

Blowing the equipment normally indicates user error. I have powered many drivers beyond RMS with no issues. Gain, bass boomy, enclosure, tuning if applicable, loading...I mean...many reasons for equipment failure. The BLs I've played with were beasts to say the least.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?