fecupe2001 Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 I don´t think it´s impossible, i saw a 147 with a m3 @ 1 ohm , maybe with more power that guy could it hit, i don´t know, i´m planning on hitting a 150 with 2 2512´s on a SS 4K wired at 0.5 ohms, we´ll see. By the way, since it isn´t that difficult, maybe you could do it and give us some inputs on the box, i use 2512 and i ain´t loud lol I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
2LOUD Posted April 29, 2011 Author Report Posted April 29, 2011 I don´t think it´s impossible, i saw a 147 with a m3 @ 1 ohm , maybe with more power that guy could it hit, i don´t know, i´m planning on hitting a 150 with 2 2512´s on a SS 4K wired at 0.5 ohms, we´ll see. By the way, since it isn´t that difficult, maybe you could do it and give us some inputs on the box, i use 2512 and i ain´t loud lol I was thinking of running a single Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D firstly at 4ohm (850rms) and then wiring it down to a 2ohm (1700rms). This will then also allow me to run a pair at 1ohm (2400rms) which should either hit really hard or put both voice coils through the back window... thoughts?
fecupe2001 Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 I don´t think it´s impossible, i saw a 147 with a m3 @ 1 ohm , maybe with more power that guy could it hit, i don´t know, i´m planning on hitting a 150 with 2 2512´s on a SS 4K wired at 0.5 ohms, we´ll see. By the way, since it isn´t that difficult, maybe you could do it and give us some inputs on the box, i use 2512 and i ain´t loud lol I was thinking of running a single Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D firstly at 4ohm (850rms) and then wiring it down to a 2ohm (1700rms). This will then also allow me to run a pair at 1ohm (2400rms) which should either hit really hard or put both voice coils through the back window... thoughts? Your subs are DVC 4 ohms, i can asure you this, that amplifier @ 1 ohm it´s small power for those subs after impedance rise and voltage drops!!! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
korey_hofer Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 I don´t think it´s impossible, i saw a 147 with a m3 @ 1 ohm , maybe with more power that guy could it hit, i don´t know, i´m planning on hitting a 150 with 2 2512´s on a SS 4K wired at 0.5 ohms, we´ll see. By the way, since it isn´t that difficult, maybe you could do it and give us some inputs on the box, i use 2512 and i ain´t loud lol I don't have a swift, if you had a 4door s10 blazer I could tell you how also dd's love port, try 2.25ft tuned at 35hz with 45'' of port. previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
2LOUD Posted April 29, 2011 Author Report Posted April 29, 2011 I don´t think it´s impossible, i saw a 147 with a m3 @ 1 ohm , maybe with more power that guy could it hit, i don´t know, i´m planning on hitting a 150 with 2 2512´s on a SS 4K wired at 0.5 ohms, we´ll see. By the way, since it isn´t that difficult, maybe you could do it and give us some inputs on the box, i use 2512 and i ain´t loud lol I was thinking of running a single Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D firstly at 4ohm (850rms) and then wiring it down to a 2ohm (1700rms). This will then also allow me to run a pair at 1ohm (2400rms) which should either hit really hard or put both voice coils through the back window... thoughts? Your subs are DVC 4 ohms, i can asure you this, that amplifier @ 1 ohm it´s small power for those subs after impedance rise and voltage drops!!! but the subs are only rated at 750wrms?
n8ball2013 Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 Korey I always think in a daily sense. I bet it can burp a 50. Once lol. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Purplehaze Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 but the subs are only rated at 750wrms? I believe they are under-rated. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
n8ball2013 Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 yes they are underrated. this is about the first line of DDs that i would run slightly more to. the 9500s are rated at 1500 watts and i run 3k through em. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Ray Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 2.5 with 2 6" aeros. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
fecupe2001 Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 I don´t think it´s impossible, i saw a 147 with a m3 @ 1 ohm , maybe with more power that guy could it hit, i don´t know, i´m planning on hitting a 150 with 2 2512´s on a SS 4K wired at 0.5 ohms, we´ll see. By the way, since it isn´t that difficult, maybe you could do it and give us some inputs on the box, i use 2512 and i ain´t loud lol I don't have a swift, if you had a 4door s10 blazer I could tell you how also dd's love port, try 2.25ft tuned at 35hz with 45'' of port. It´s a 4 doors 1999 for explorer hommie,very similar cabin frequency and stuff, any tips?? 2.5 with 2 6" aeros. Yo Ray, that´s exactly the best box i could find for the 9512, it didn´t work that well on the 2512, maybe i did something wrong? i dunno, best i could find so far it´s 2-2.2 cubic feet and single 6" , more port and the number started to drop, that´s the best box you could find on a 2512? what car? would like to know this I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.