I currently Attend the University of Phoenix as an online class bro... Its a great school and they offer alot of Financial Aid and grants and their programs are very well put together... The teachers will help you if you reach out and ask for it :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I currently Attend the University of Phoenix as an online class bro... Its a great school and they offer alot of Financial Aid and grants and their programs are very well put together... The teachers will help you if you reach out and ask for it :)

I go to university of south alabama. I think its just the university really, I dont want to bash the online classes to hard bc I do know some schools have very good online class work. Just ask people that have gone to the school you are wanting to go to and see what may fit you better. everyone is different

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

^^^

x2

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I know some colleges and universities have distance learning programs and degrees, it is essentially online classes. The degree that you get with these classes are through an accredited university or college so they will be recognized by business'.

Kenwood kdc-x794

Boston Acoustics S60 components, S65 Coaxials

Jl J2-320.4

Sundown Audio Sae1200d

2 Sundown SA-12's D4

Car Quest NGT Extreme Upfront

Shuriken BT-60 inback

Big3

All Knu Konceptz wire

I've heard that University of Phoenix was a good place to go for online classes, and was an accredited school too. And thanx guys for the support, I may attend some real classes in the future. But I think starting out doing it online is a good start. I know a business degree would take me far, but far as I know most that is a suit and tie kinda work place. I'm not the suit and tie kinda person, hell any time I have to wear a tie....I wanna hang myself with it lol. My grandparents want me to go to med school, I on the other hand disagree....I hate hospitals. Spent too much time there as a kid. I have a packet full of papers to fill out for Wyotech in Fremont Cali. Thinkin bout going there, I have a love/passion for cars. From classics to modern, if it has a motor and 4 wheels I will try to find out what I can about it. I really don't want to be a mechanic, I'd rather run things.

A business degree is not necessarily going to put you in a business situation where you you have to wear a suit and tie. There are so many applications that you can apply your degree to. The classes that you will take while an undergrad very diverse and your not going to be learning one specific thing, that's if your just general business. And you will find that a lot of employers look for a business degree, its very useful in almost every field of work. I'd suggest find what you love to do and pursue that, cause you'll just get discouraged if your doing shit that you don't enjoy. I really think that having a business degree will give you something to fall back on if say Whyo doesn't work out. And even having your schooling from Whyo along with a business degree will make you even more appealing when trying to find a job in the automotive field.

Kenwood kdc-x794

Boston Acoustics S60 components, S65 Coaxials

Jl J2-320.4

Sundown Audio Sae1200d

2 Sundown SA-12's D4

Car Quest NGT Extreme Upfront

Shuriken BT-60 inback

Big3

All Knu Konceptz wire

Yes, that's the big thing with online classes. Make sure they are accredited and not just "diploma mills". I think most online classes from brick and mortar schools are most likely accredited.

I think my ultimate goal is to have my own business, so tired of working for someone else. No matter how hard I work or what I do, seems like I still get shit on. Wyotech does offer a program that teaches you about running a shop or something like that. I think I can get my business degree that way. I'll probaly start working on the papers for Wyotech tonight.

I will say this about online classes; you have to be EXTREMELY motivated to get your work done.

AMEN to that. the 'oh i'll do that tomorrow' can happen SO easily. then before you know it you've missed assignments and quizzes to hand in. happens to me all the time lol. no fault but my own, i just hate online classes.

Its the fact that allot of online classes are total BS when it comes to teaching you. They can be very dry/cut to the point and be missing allot of info that has you confused for hw and test time.

another AMEN to this. i have to take lots of online classes, or distance learning rather (the school just doesn't offer the in-class courses...fuckin bullshit), and i've taken 1, maybe 2 where i actually didn't mind it. the courses are set up poorly in my experiences. i asked for help on one thing, granted it wasn't class related, and the teacher replied with 'i'm busy grading programs...feel free to e-mail the class'. pretty sure my question wasn't even that hard, just above my level. trying to convey your confusion/their help through messages is a pain, and then you have the waiting game for when they'll reply.

i HATE online classes, but i have no other choice but to take them :( basically just saying do what ya gotta do, just don't go in thinking online classes are all great and easy. because they're the opposite lol