00 Durango - build log ending. starting new one with the rebuild...

man, this is a damn tire forums, we want to see some boom boom and some amps broski,

but the tires do look good, if only you had some black angel eyes on the front. But i'm pretty sure you but hids in didn't you, so i guess thats out

man, that durango looks sick

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

man, this is a damn tire forums, we want to see some boom boom and some amps broski,

but the tires do look good, if only you had some black angel eyes on the front. But i'm pretty sure you but hids in didn't you, so i guess thats out

man, that durango looks sick

dont worry man, there will be some BOOM BOOM for sure, and soon! i was just showing why ive been taking so long. and for the headlights i dont have hid's but i will be getting new headlights and tails in the future.

back from vacation and ordered the amp for the subs. only doing a 1200 for now until the subs are broken in. im planning out a false floor design to give my amps more airspace and to bolt the box down easier. ill post pics of that build. but i still would like some box paint ideas, or even carpeting/vinyl ideas.

did some work today before getting called into work.

false floor, i know its not much but im going to test out a few different arrangements, who knows, less could be more.

CIMG3670-1.jpg

CIMG3672.jpg

got some stuff from home depot. some of the paint is for other parts of the car.

CIMG3678.jpg

doin it right the first time, got some anchors in!

CIMG3679.jpg

all in. damn the sub is looking good!! :drink40:

CIMG3683.jpg

Im lovin it and am now tuned in. :clapping::popcorn:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

bad ass build bro keep up the good work

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived