00 Durango - build log ending. starting new one with the rebuild...

you could do self tapping but be careful with it, you may be able to get by with lots of Velcro between the box and the carpet, just make sure you get the industrial strength kind

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

rango love! i got one but sadly shes dying they are absolute animals.. besides trannys!

they are definitely beasts the tranny isnt all that bad though, most of the time its just the bands needing to be tightened (but the tranny shops dont realize its that easy of a fix) when i got mine 2nd was slipping so i dropped the oil pan on the tranny and tightened both bands to 75 inch pounds and its never slipped since and shifts like new!! :yahoo:

im trying to come up with a box design, i have my measurements and i have a total of 10.23 cubic ft. i can use, with port and bracing its down to 9.18 cubic ft. i need atleast 8 cubic ft after sub displacement, but i have no idea what the displacement of two Audio Que HDC2.5 15's are. so is 9.18 cubic feet enough to have to 15's in the box and bring it close to 8 cubic feet??

and if anyone knows the displacement of a Audio Que HDC2.5 15 or a sub thats close in size please let me know!!

little update, wires are coming monday! then ill be able to hook up my mids/highs and hook up a 12" that i have laying around just as temporary bass. im also painting my front bumper today cuz it was so covered with pits and scratches, ill post pics later but it looks good so far!

i got my raise! :drink40: and have some pics of the green led's in the interior. i should be getting the last thing i ordered today, i just got a fuse holder, grommets, distribution block, ring terminals and battery terminals. the end of next week i should be able to order all of my wire and start the install :woot:

i do have led's everywhere throughout the car. i just took these two pics cuz it started raining again... :shrug:

SANY0145.jpg

SANY0148.jpg

woa where all did you put the LEDs that looks nice i wanna do that in my hoe and maybe rig it to flash with the beat

GROUNDPOUNDERZ.jpg

Archived