Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Question, Which Is Better In These Setups?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i wouldnt touch an earthquake amp with a 10 foot pole, and word on the streets are those holes are very inefficient, there was a guy local who had one years ago and it was impressive as hell looking but seemed like such a waste output wise.

Posted

yea, i havent heard many good things about EQ amps AT ALL..i have no idea about their subs though....all atomic would be original imo

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

i wouldnt touch an earthquake amp with a 10 foot pole, and word on the streets are those holes are very inefficient, there was a guy local who had one years ago and it was impressive as hell looking but seemed like such a waste output wise.

The website is not very helpful with specs, makes me wonder but they look very nice. Im not a whiz at the technical stuff but I need to make the right choice. I really need to shit on these kids, forgive my terminology but Im upset with these posers

Posted

if you have the money to spend get all the atomic stuff honestly the earthquake stuff isnt going to come close to touching some apxx's and some 7000.1s

Posted

I don't like to say anything bad about a company but, I would stay away from the EQ stuff.

What exactly are you looking to do with this new system? What's the room to work with and what's the budget?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

I don't like to say anything bad about a company but, I would stay away from the EQ stuff.

What exactly are you looking to do with this new system? What's the room to work with and what's the budget?

Budget is not a major issue. I want a wall and I have 49" W x 39" H x 50" D to play with. As far as the mids/high, I think Im set, not to many people have it cleaner and loud like this one but I always lacked bass. Like before, I want to try a company that not to many people have

Posted

since you want it to sound good at 32hz i wouldnt get atomics either, and if you decide on RD you may well went with Atomic since there pretty damn close unless RD can cut you a deal on equipment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1172 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...