Sonic Electronix

Question, Which Is Better In These Setups?

Holy shit man. 21K in mids and highs is rediculous. I dont think you will have to worry much about hearing the music over the bass.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Guest Nismofreak

the maxximus subs are out I think....cost big money....loud ass hell to I heard there is a website man or contact hifonics to get more info but will look for the web siter

i wouldnt touch an earthquake amp with a 10 foot pole, and word on the streets are those holes are very inefficient, there was a guy local who had one years ago and it was impressive as hell looking but seemed like such a waste output wise.

your making a huge mistake using earthquake amps, find something else, I promise you will not be happy with the EQ junk

DO NOT DO ANY EARTHQUAKE AMPS. A 5000 WATT AMP IS ONLY 17 INCHES LONG. THAT TELLS YOU RIGHT THERE. GO LOOK ON AMP GUTS AND U'L SEE THEY ARE A P.O.S.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

there definately not the best amps out there. you prolly should go with something else.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

if you're gonna run the EQ amps, make sure you have a fire extinguisher handy...

I'll NEVER run those amps again...biggest waste of money i've had so far for amps

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

sticking with those selected brands because you represent them? if your open to suggestions, do some TC sounds, or what is thier new brand label name? Looks like your spending lost of money, might as well make every penney worth it

My personal dream set up is some TC sound 18s, and the new 4000watt Arc Audio amp... but Iam just a poor dreamer

a local audio shop has it hooked up to a solox 18", that amp is the shit!

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

Archived