once a wise man told me

before you go spending your money and life on car audio things that shouldnt be first priority, get your life together first fuck the bullshit, car audio can wait for the future your education and what you will be in life wont wait,money and financial strugle has no sympathy nor does it wait for anyone.-STEVE MEADE

i sold evrything damn near my build log has been dead for a long time no updates simply because im trying to get my shit together, since i put car audio away i have been getting use to every day life next month i start trucking, but with out trucking bringing me thousands in a month i wouldnt have shit. focuse on your schooling get your shit together.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

the fact that youre questioning whether or not youre crazy leads me to believe youre not. what ive come to rationalize is that true contentment comes from finding a balance in life. balance between everything, and it is going to happen some things dont want to be balanced. its also what makes life worthwhile, and fun. im one of those people that thrive under pressure, always have and always will be. who wouldnt want to just browse this forum, view and discuss awesome builds, and work on car audio all the time? but you just have to find a happy line creating balance between want and need.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

here's how I passed my ONE philosophy class...

professor asserts "prove to me this chair exists and is here"

my response "what chair"

pass, A+

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it