Jump to content

Members age  

169 members have voted

  1. 1. How old are you?



Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll be 17 in September.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

Posted

16.... 17 In June

2011 Chevy Camaro
Pioneer AVH-P1400
AA Mayhem 12
Audioque 3500D.1
Knu 1/0

2000 Chevy Silverado

2 Sundown SA-15's

1 American Bass 200.1

Sky High 1/0

Stock Electrical..... FTL!

Posted

:rebecca black:

This year I I am nineteen.

Last year I was eighteen.

Next next year I'll be twenty.

I so excited.

I so excited.

I so excited.

Which seat can I takee???

/rebecca black

/your life

:drinks:

Posted

34....least I ain't the only old fart here.

There are a few members in the 50+ range, but I guess they dont wanna say :peepwall::clapping:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Posted

Turned 16 a couple weeks ago

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 552 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...