06' Mazda3 Hatchback - 4500RMS - New Springs (No More Sag)

Hey man, all looks good! :popcorn:

Got a question for ya.

Did you have to wire your subs reversed polarity when you inverted them?

I am building a box for my L5's and I was thinking about inverting them... Thanks

And keep those pics comin! :drinks:

You probably already got an answer, but yea, reverse polarity, love the look you did with yours, shows off the magnets, thats why I did mine like that, looks so awesome!!! :D

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

ENJOY :D Worked on it one day, I am having some issues, I am getting a burning smell from the 3 crossovers on the left, the amp got a bit warm for having no speakers on it on the left (Left side mid amp), also the tweeters are feeding lots of alt noise out, so I have to check grounds at the headunit I am guess :3 ? Also I need to vacuum all the leaves out, would have worked on it thrusday, but my friend got his computer parts in, so I built his computer for him :D a $1500 gaming rig, its awesome

imag0195i.jpg

imag0196n.jpg

imag0198o.jpg

A BIt messy, trying to get things figured out with the amps and wiring

imag0200a.jpg

The 3rd computer I have built, and the 4th I have picked the parts for :P

imag0201t.jpg

looks good man, are the RCAs strait from the HU? jumped from another amp? check all your speaker leads and make sure they all read correctly i.e. making sure they're not grounding out or have improper ohm readings

Goes from Headunit (1 set of RCA's) --> 30 Band EQ with Line Driver (1 set of RCA's) --> 3 ways Crossover (3 Sets of RCA's Out, 1 set Split to 2 RCA's for mids) ---> Each amp (4 amps, Mid amps use y splitter to get from 1 RCA to 2 Sets)

Nice thing is I can control each amp from up front, I can control all eq, crossover points, and how much signal it gets :D all from my ceiling, love it!!!!

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

• 3 weeks later...

please request a UBL group upgrade from N8 or Chode. I want to look at your build but the pics are too scattered in between all the talk. :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

please request a UBL group upgrade from N8 or Chode. I want to look at your build but the pics are too scattered in between all the talk. :pardon:

Its a sweet Kicker build, You will like it.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Hey man. Just looked through the build. Nice work!

I also love kicker man. Right now Ive got a simple zx300.1 and a 12" Comp.

Just baught myself 2x 12" CVR's and a DX1000.1 along with some KS600's.

I wish I could go all out like you did but im still 16! haha.

awesome shit.

06 Corolla Ascent

Kicker ZX300.1

Kicker Comp 12"

Kicker KS600 x 4

Pioneer DEH7500

More to come - Firstly, need money. :\

Thanks guys for everything!! :D im working hard on my system, I have impressed a lot a friends so far, thanks for all the comments!! :D Honestly steve, if I hadn't started seeing your videos on youtube, I probably would have never gotten into car audio, just letting you know, you opened up a badass can of worms for us man :D

also I'll probably ask Chode, as n8 banned me from chat like 6 months ago and has yet to respond to any of my messages to let me back in, was over some stupid shit toooo

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

Thanks guys for everything!! :D im working hard on my system, I have impressed a lot a friends so far, thanks for all the comments!! :D Honestly steve, if I hadn't started seeing your videos on youtube, I probably would have never gotten into car audio, just letting you know, you opened up a badass can of worms for us man :D

also I'll probably ask Chode, as n8 banned me from chat like 6 months ago and has yet to respond to any of my messages to let me back in, was over some stupid shit toooo

lol you can ask audiofanaticz also he is a mod now

oh sick :D

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

oh sick :D

when i said that he was on now hes gone or hidin :peepwall: lolz but hes usually on late :good:

Archived