AA98hoe Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 I've had so many decent systems. My weakest was 3yrs ago when I 1st got my hoe. I had 2 punch 12s in a prefab bandpass box running off a old crunch 100x4 with factory deeck TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
vettedude102 Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 Had a bazooka tube and 4x6's and 4x9's or something. Now what's in my sig 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
412 CVX Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 My weakest system: 2 fosgate hx2 12s(good subs)in a ported pre fab and 1000watt xplode amp(lol) and all stock speakers What I have now: 2 fi bl 15s in a 10 cube wall and sundown saz 3500d Fosgate components runnin off fosgate 400.4 Let's hear yalls now. I bet some have came a long way like myself if you only have 2 BL's what's up with your avatar? lol Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Cardboardcat15 Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 My weakest was awful, but I didn't know much back then LOL. Gotta start somewhere 2 12's (1 RE rex12, one hifonics hifi 12) on a small ass alphasonik 2 channel amp @ 2 ohms, barely like 300 watts in a a broken bandpass box. It didn't have the plexiglass front, just the back end where it was ported. I got the box for free from my sisters old boyfriend, he used it as a sealed box by stuffing towels into the ports, and I did the same. I got the headunit from him too, for free. A sony walmart special. Strongest 2 RE srX 15's in a sealed box AP1500@ 1 ohm still is hardly anything, but it gets the job done. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
vettedude102 Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 My weakest system: 2 fosgate hx2 12s(good subs)in a ported pre fab and 1000watt xplode amp(lol) and all stock speakers What I have now: 2 fi bl 15s in a 10 cube wall and sundown saz 3500d Fosgate components runnin off fosgate 400.4 Let's hear yalls now. I bet some have came a long way like myself if you only have 2 BL's what's up with your avatar? lol a dream haha 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
woodzyspl Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 orion 200watt 2ch running 1 fusion 12. was decent for when i was more into trebble.. now dc 9k on a level 6 (xxx basket) 15 AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Bonacci55 Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 first system, 2 directed audio rx tens, in downfiring truck box and orion hcca d600, with factory speakers, and pioner avh p-5300 now my current setup is in my sig head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD 2 Fi btl n2 18's 1 dc audio 5k 1 dc audio 175.4 4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components 1 mechman 270 amp alt 3 XS Power D3400 80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix all in my 2003 chevy suburban.
Dan2427 Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 My weakest was 1 8 inch RF punch Z bridged on a old RF 40.2. Strongest is my current, AQ20k on 2 18 inch level 5's. 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
pitbullninja Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 My weakest was 1 8 inch RF punch Z bridged on a old RF 40.2. Strongest is my current, AQ20k on 2 18 inch level 5's. Biggest difference
Blackedout Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 I've had so many decent systems. My weakest was 3yrs ago when I 1st got my hoe. I had 2 punch 12s in a prefab bandpass box running off a old crunch 100x4 with factory deeck Straight Bangin. The weakest I've had was a single 10" L5 in a single cab truck with a crunch amp. I currently have the setup in the link in my sig. Trunk Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.