16 members have voted

1. 1. Is this weird?

• It's totally fcked up
    • Not that bad
    • no bid deal

Has she tried and hit on you???

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

That fact that you are even talking about this issue make me thing you some what like the idea that your sister sneaks into your room. Hit it and quit it

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

hopefully she waits in my bed next. cuz only thing thatllbe flippin out is my ahh never mind thats weird dude lol

PIXXX OR THIS THREAD IS FAKE

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Hit it and quit it

this man knows what hes talking about. cant be a virgin forever. smash and dash. well you live in the same house so it would be like "smash and go to the next room" 8)

I made the thread bc I had found out about this new guy the other day, she has had like 15 bf just find it weird she would choose one named michael. I havent talked to my fam in like a year after we had a falling out so its like she is trying to replace me with him type thing. It will take me like 40 min to type out everything so yall understand the whole story, everyone i know who knows what has been going on thinks its just weird.

I told my parents that she needed to go see a doctor but they said the lord will do his work. Im thinking ok? whatever

yeah there is a ton of pep named michael, if you sisters name was amanda would you date a girl named amanda? just weird to me idk

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I say you just be glad you're not crazy and just stay away from them. My dads family all have serious issues too. I don't associate with them. Its sucks thatvit has to be like that but, I'm not going to let them fuck up my life too, ya know? But, on a serious note, your sister sounds like my ex. Good thing she was "crazy in bed" or I wouldn't have been able to put up with the "crazy the rest of the time"