3- subs to choose from, your choice 10" - 18"

I have 3 single motors here, and I wanted to build them up to something cool. One which is a RE HC/ Sonik FX / Bluepoint motor. This I have a limited time frame to sell this, there is a guy buying it built up as a 12" on Saturday, if I dont sell by, well Thursday.

This motor I will sell as 10" - 18" for $225 - 255 your choice of options

1059623227_photobucket_24782_.jpg

Second is a Atomic motor, but I dont know what motor, so its hard to match it up. Thats why I only have one Its also a 3" coil motor easily capable of a 2000rms build, vented back plate and pole piece

1059623227_photobucket_24781_.jpg

Last is a Kove Z motor, 3" coil, easily able to handle about 1000 - 1500rms from this motor and coil config

Any of these, I can build to your choice

10" - 18"

1059623227_photobucket_24780_.jpg

$225 10"

$235 12"

$245 15"

$255 18"

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That's the options.

Sol sql sq

Soft medium hard suspension

Xmax from 7mm to 25mm one way

love is good up to about 18mm back plate is not bumped so I cannot use the same long throw coils from the atomic or hc motor in the Kove

Coil config is d 0.5 1 ohm 2 ohm single 3 ohm single 2 ohm quad 1ohm quad 0.7 ohm

Edit:

Oh I was on my phone, I didnt see a link in your comment. I posted in that thread

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Damn autocorrect spelling. Kove. Not love. And SPL not Sol lol

sundown.jpg

Yeah this atomic motor, I'am lost on. I dont pay attention to atomic actually, but its speced out like a Memphis Mojo motor, same dimensions basically. Not the larger Atomic motors

I heard it may be a ELE motor

sundown.jpg

lol I need the money to build it up

You have one right? was it the black or silver top plate?

Maybe I can build one up, or the motor+2 kits the kit for this and the other Kove to match

sundown.jpg

Archived