Robert8252 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I don't give a shit how it sounds. That is awesome! 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Azagtoth502 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I likey a lot. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
blownengine Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I saw that a while back. Pretty interesting. I want to talk to the guy and find out how he got the idea. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Robert8252 Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Posted May 5, 2011 I saw that a while back. Pretty interesting. I want to talk to the guy and find out how he got the idea. Probably a drunk night out and thought. You would look sexy as a speaker box girl. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
flashlight_65 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I wonder if it's ported. If it is what kind (slot or round) and where. Elowel My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
korey_hofer Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 it's ported through the mouth it's been around like 10 years now previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Robert8252 Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Posted May 5, 2011 it's ported through the mouth it's been around like 10 years now Couldn't find any actual info on it. Didn't search that hard though. Just found it very creative. Lol. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
CaptainPooPyPantz Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I don't give a shit how it sounds. That is awesome! Thats Friggin AMAZING .... Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD 4 - infinity reference 6.5 a pair of infinity reference tweeters 1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs 1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock 1 - AudioQue HDC315 KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure 4 - Stinger pro series signal wires 20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires Big Three Upgrade 1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)
irpirate Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 epic! hiiiiiiii2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)1994 astro - more stuffzupdate: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol. ma slop garb build log16 12's 4th order4runner rebuild in progressclickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th orderUBL - clickyhttp://www.youtube.com/yyj11589 lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.