Jump to content

Osama Execution LIVE HIDDEN VIDEO - Pic!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

One thing though, bin laden always loved talking lots of shit. Im sure if he was still alive, he would already have a video out saying "haha fuckers" and that obama was full of it.

So that's my reasoning.

And on Obama. He was better than the other option.....

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

...Unless someone hacks into the government...

I'm on it, give me a few more hours. :drink40:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Posted

what is he trying to pass in particular that worries you, not trying to threadjack, just interested. Were already fucked up from all the spending after 9/11. I'm sure bushie boy enjoyed spending all that money, though. He was "ballin out", right.

i dont remember the name, but its basically the same thing bush did with Guantanamo bay... but bush was doing it illegally and obama is trying to make it to where its legal to hold you with no trial, with no evidence... for how long he deems fit....

and the whole forced health care.. where if you dont take the governments healthcare, and you dont have any of your own, you go to jail, thats not freedom, thats forcing shit down peoples throats... now while im for free healthcare, that 2nd part shouldnt be there...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

insert image tab.

Don't get me wrong IF (which I doubt) they do release the photos I wanna be one of the first to see them, but I don't NEED to see them. SEAL team 6 is the best of the best. They have elements of ALL the branches (Army, Air Force, Marines as well as Navy) not to mention some civilian personnel. If you want to get an idea of who they are read the Rogue Warrior series by Richard Marchinko Dick Marchinko. Yes they are fiction, but only because some of the mission parameters (people, places etc...) have been changed. The reason why "they don't exist" is because when Marchinko was setting up the team (with Roy Bohem's (Grandfather to the SEALs) blessing) Their was only 3 SEAL teams. It was done dilberatly to confuse the Russians during the Cold War. These guys not only do covert missions over seas, but they test our security capibilitys here at homes as well. Ever hear of the Red Cell Games? They probe our defences at nuclear power plants, water storage ficilities, air ports, military bases.... the list goes on and on and on. Guess what? Our defenses sucked! Many changes have been made BECAUSE of these mock attacks, and many, many more are still weak. This went on during the 80s and 90s (and probably continue to this day.) Like I said these guys are the best of the best of the best. Thats why I don't NEED to see the pictures, they won't be very pretty.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

One thing though, bin laden always loved talking lots of shit. Im sure if he was still alive, he would already have a video out saying "haha fuckers" and that obama was full of it.

So that's my reasoning.

And on Obama. He was better than the other option.....

maybe... but he does want to wage a holy war vs us the infidels right? so the smarter thing to do would be to play dead and that will make all the muslim terrorists all over the world angry, and launch more attacks at us......

can go either way, like i stated before, we had proof saddam is dead, i want proof this fucker is dead before ill believe it, and some little pic that supposedly got leaked out just wont do it for me, and some top secret group that doesnt exist wont prove it for me either :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

One thing though, bin laden always loved talking lots of shit. Im sure if he was still alive, he would already have a video out saying "haha fuckers" and that obama was full of it.

So that's my reasoning.

And on Obama. He was better than the other option.....

Please oh please tell me how Obama was a "better" option then a true real life American hero? Hell he didn't even serve a full term as a Senator. And his job before that gave him the experience to run a country? I think not. Any other job you need EXPERIENCE to even get considered for the job. Remember the Presidency is a job first and foremost that the American people hire you for.

Anyways you are right about Bin Laden he would have already come out denouncing Obama.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

what is he trying to pass in particular that worries you, not trying to threadjack, just interested. Were already fucked up from all the spending after 9/11. I'm sure bushie boy enjoyed spending all that money, though. He was "ballin out", right.

i dont remember the name, but its basically the same thing bush did with Guantanamo bay... but bush was doing it illegally and obama is trying to make it to where its legal to hold you with no trial, with no evidence... for how long he deems fit....

and the whole forced health care.. where if you dont take the governments healthcare, and you dont have any of your own, you go to jail, thats not freedom, thats forcing shit down peoples throats... now while im for free healthcare, that 2nd part shouldnt be there...

they will not put you in jail for not having health care. I dont care what they said, mark my words, they will not do it. Matter of fact, I will go one step further. I had to drop my insurance 3 years ago because I couldnt afford it. I doubt if I have it in the next few years. So the day they start locking folks up, whoever comes up in my yard trying to get me will need their own health care if you get my point.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Posted

what is he trying to pass in particular that worries you, not trying to threadjack, just interested. Were already fucked up from all the spending after 9/11. I'm sure bushie boy enjoyed spending all that money, though. He was "ballin out", right.

i dont remember the name, but its basically the same thing bush did with Guantanamo bay... but bush was doing it illegally and obama is trying to make it to where its legal to hold you with no trial, with no evidence... for how long he deems fit....

and the whole forced health care.. where if you dont take the governments healthcare, and you dont have any of your own, you go to jail, thats not freedom, thats forcing shit down peoples throats... now while im for free healthcare, that 2nd part shouldnt be there...

they will not put you in jail for not having health care. I dont care what they said, mark my words, they will not do it.

just like the government wont lock people away with no trial, or anything right? :)

dont trust the government as much as you might think

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

what is he trying to pass in particular that worries you, not trying to threadjack, just interested. Were already fucked up from all the spending after 9/11. I'm sure bushie boy enjoyed spending all that money, though. He was "ballin out", right.

i dont remember the name, but its basically the same thing bush did with Guantanamo bay... but bush was doing it illegally and obama is trying to make it to where its legal to hold you with no trial, with no evidence... for how long he deems fit....

and the whole forced health care.. where if you dont take the governments healthcare, and you dont have any of your own, you go to jail, thats not freedom, thats forcing shit down peoples throats... now while im for free healthcare, that 2nd part shouldnt be there...

they will not put you in jail for not having health care. I dont care what they said, mark my words, they will not do it.

No they won't put you in jail because the American people would lynch their asses, still its part of the bill so yeah they would have the option to do it. I'm sorry but the progressives are a little too much like communist (in the way they think) for my taste. "redistribution" of wealth is something Stalin did remember. People tend to forget history. THAT is why we're doomed to repeat it.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

what is he trying to pass in particular that worries you, not trying to threadjack, just interested. Were already fucked up from all the spending after 9/11. I'm sure bushie boy enjoyed spending all that money, though. He was "ballin out", right.

i dont remember the name, but its basically the same thing bush did with Guantanamo bay... but bush was doing it illegally and obama is trying to make it to where its legal to hold you with no trial, with no evidence... for how long he deems fit....

and the whole forced health care.. where if you dont take the governments healthcare, and you dont have any of your own, you go to jail, thats not freedom, thats forcing shit down peoples throats... now while im for free healthcare, that 2nd part shouldnt be there...

they will not put you in jail for not having health care. I dont care what they said, mark my words, they will not do it.

No they won't put you in jail because the American people would lynch their asses, still its part of the bill so yeah they would have the option to do it. I'm sorry but the progressives are a little too much like communist (in the way they think) for my taste. "redistribution" of wealth is something Stalin did remember. People tend to forget history. THAT is why we're doomed to repeat it.

that right there....... no one should ever have the option to take away the freedom for NO honest real reason, if you are not committing a crime

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...