fuck that throw him life sentence in prison, I'm guessing I'm the only one who knows what happens to those guys in prison?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

the only thing i find worse are the people who commented on the post saying, its a tech gadget place, they didnt want to see that. lol, no sympathy for a dead, innocent child, but...this doesnt belong here. we'd rather not see, hear, believe this and move on with reading on the newest gadgetry.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

holy fuck!? can somebody shoot this asshole? :pardon:

Bring his ass to texas well fry that mother fucker.

far trip to give a loser what he was looking for...an easy way out. i say make him live with his guilt where his behind can get the attention he so deperately needed.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

fuck that throw him life sentence in prison, I'm guessing I'm the only one who knows what happens to those guys in prison?

Good point life without chance of parole and throw his ass in there.

the only thing i find worse are the people who commented on the post saying, its a tech gadget place, they didnt want to see that. lol, no sympathy for a dead, innocent child, but...this doesnt belong here. we'd rather not see, hear, believe this and move on with reading on the newest gadgetry.

Yeah little bit of gina babies in there.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

i personally think life in jail is worse then death. after the ppl in prison find out what he did hes gonna be fucked. literally aand figuratively.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas