I've had people requesting to make a vid showing the whole design process...that takes pretty long, so I figured I'd snap little images along the way and make the time pass a little quicker. The vid came out grainy for some reason. I guess I'll get better at this as I do more.

Anyways, this is for a custom TSS based woofer by SPL Audio. The box is 3.25ft^3 tuned to 35hz with a 14.5"x4" port. This is going in the back of a Civic sedan.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

thats like 5 mins to do brah....

Takes a little longer than 5 minutes brah...and even if it did, who would want to watch a 5min vid when it could be 1.5min?

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

if that that you did took longer then 5 minutes to do in real time, then you must be just starting with Sketchup.

no way in hell that would take more then 5 mins to do. I'm not trying to bust your balls per say, but you cant bullshit a bullshitter. When you actually sit down and do a box for someone thats a normal box like the one in your video...thats about 5 minutes of work from design to mock up on sketchup.

once you do a few it really doesn't take long at all, I did all the boxes for the 15'' challenge on caco in 10 minutes

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

once you do a few it really doesn't take long at all, I did all the boxes for the 15'' challenge on caco in 10 minutes

That's about how long it takes for me, just depends on the complexity of it as well. Also keep in mind that I take screen shots along the way, normally 3-4 depending on what's all going on...and that I'm certainly not trying to do it as fast as possible.

if that that you did took longer then 5 minutes to do in real time, then you must be just starting with Sketchup.

I've probably done 400+ designs in ShetchUp. I don't try to do it as fast as possible. I have my method, and I just stick to it because it works for me.