Toyota AudioQue Vids/Pictures Page 4!

Good work young gun !!!

You do it by yourself, that's great.

You will have your own demo car to show your friend what you can do. You may have some cars to work on for the future !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Awesome ride bro !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Looks like you changed the bench seat to buckets? I assume so you could gain your leg room back?

How does it sound? I know how it is to be broke, hbe to save and save and save for your equipment as I'm a young guy as well, keep building, and learning. Looking forward to seeing more projects from you!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

nice build... that truck will last you forever...lol... i love those trucks...1 question. why no blowthrough =[edit: fail to read... your rim size is perfect for a drop...

toyota for life son :good: by the way cause i shouldnt have to do a blowthrough to get loud i would like to keep the value of my truck! :good:

good luck on the contest lil dude u got a good start :good:

thanks alot!

looks like a good start so far man. nicely done. idk about that grounding spot though... is it on the part that sticks up or the thicker part on bottom? hard to tell. but thats just a thin bracket spot welded to the thin body. just sayin :pardon:

yeah ima change that ground spot but thanks :pardon:

hes not lifting it he was taking the body lift off it...

thanks for clarifying that

Good work young gun !!!You do it by yourself, that's great. You will have your own demo car to show your friend what you can do. You may have some cars to work on for the future !

i plan on it! thanks! :drinks:

Awesome ride bro !!!

:clapping: thanks for the love!

Looks like you changed the bench seat to buckets? I assume so you could gain your leg room back? How does it sound? I know how it is to be broke, hbe to save and save and save for your equipment as I'm a young guy as well, keep building, and learning. Looking forward to seeing more projects from you!

i know it kills me how slow i save up i dont have time for a job right now and all i do is on weekends mow rake garden for my neighbors and other small jobs build a picnic table here and there so on but i work hard and love what i got. :drinks: you will see more projects from me! and thanks for all the comments everyone :yahoo:

by the way everybody when my girlfriend brings the camera home i got some videos to post and did i mention that this whole time i have had the sub wired at 8ohms doing all the flex cant wait to video it at 2 ohms now! :yahoo:

today i wired the sub at 2 ohms for the first time i defiantely will get you a video soon guys maybe request some songs.

223372_187593431288323_100001130010135_474784_1609824_n.jpg

230971_187593117955021_100001130010135_474781_7479049_n.jpg

my spl dust :drinks:

more good news my new box is almost done been having some troubles at home havent been getting it done bout to put work down tho!

Where did you get your carpet at? I am having trouble finding some regular black carpet at a big chain store (Lowes, Home Depot, etc).

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub

Crescendo BC2000D<--Amp

Big 3

1/0 Knu<--Wiring

Eonon 3.5" DVD<--Headunit

Infinity Kappa Perfect<--Mids & Highs

2nd Stock 80Amp alt.

1991 Mustang 5.0

Too many mods

(Sold)