8k on one DC lv6 18... I'm interested :)

theres a couple videos up on youtube 10k on 1 level 6 shits can take power and theres some other vids of it on 5k and 7kish i want to do 8k and maybe work my way up to 10k in the futrue i want to do 2 18s walled off on 20k thats 2 level 6 18s on 20k in the future

theres a couple videos up on youtube 10k on 1 level 6 shits can take power and theres some other vids of it on 5k and 7kish i want to do 8k and maybe work my way up to 10k in the futrue i want to do 2 18s walled off on 20k thats 2 level 6 18s on 20k in the future

Holy crap loads of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Man the Level 6 is a complete beast of another sort but is just too rich for my blood.

I'm curious to know the cost of a Lv6, but I'm sure it's one of those "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" moments...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Holy crap loads of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Man the Level 6 is a complete beast of another sort but is just too rich for my blood.

thats in the futrue man hahah but yeah it is a lil prices the way i thought about it was i neede to level 5s to get the job done 1 not just get 1 level 6 and if you think about it you can put 5k-10k on it so you have options to play with rusty told me what makes it pricey is the basket and shit its a sick looking basket its sexy and it looks amazing i was going to buy a DD z but those things are way to much