Jump to content

Post Your Specs of Your Computer


Guest MegaloManiac

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need them gtx 280's more than you do :P. My monitor is 2560 x 1600.

Oh nice rig, I was hoping that the 280's were liquid cooled.

777319156.png
Posted

Phenom 9950 QC

8 Gigs ram @ 1066

2 500 gig wd's in raid0

2 radeon 4870 x2's in crossfire

Raidmax aura case ( blk )

basically it not 2 bad :) got like 3 pics that are about 2 months old lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

Imac G5 20 inch.

Posted Image

Its pretty good. seems like its faster than what it says.. not to mention stability on windows and OSX.. I'll never buy another PC.

If you cant read it its one of those all in one computers on a stick.. a desktop i used to carry in a suitcase when i was flying and boating around the planet.. 22 pounds extra.

2.

dual core 2ghz (i dont know if thats both or one..)

2 gig of ram

ATI radion X1600 128mb

uhh.. its on a stick and has a bunch of ports on the back for TV's and wires ive never seen or thought about using.. I dont know what else to tell you.

Posted Image

That is an ironing board.. and iron. I'm obsessed with ironing.. I have to iron everything before I wear it even if its not wrinkled.. I HAVE to iron every morning and listen to music.. on the comp. lol

Posted

Imac G5 20 inch.

Posted Image

Its pretty good. seems like its faster than what it says.. not to mention stability on windows and OSX.. I'll never buy another PC.

If you cant read it its one of those all in one computers on a stick.. a desktop i used to carry in a suitcase when i was flying and boating around the planet.. 22 pounds extra.

2.

dual core 2ghz (i dont know if thats both or one..)

2 gig of ram

ATI radion X1600 128mb

uhh.. its on a stick and has a bunch of ports on the back for TV's and wires ive never seen or thought about using.. I dont know what else to tell you.

Posted Image

That is an ironing board.. and iron. I'm obsessed with ironing.. I have to iron everything before I wear it even if its not wrinkled.. I HAVE to iron every morning and listen to music.. on the comp. lol

I'm the same way, even iron mouse cord etc.

Why would you buy a computer when it's a hell of alot cheaper to build your own & you can put OSX 10 on it.....

Posted
damn dude. nice ass rig. i noticed you have two xfx cards and one evga lol.

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Posted

AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Skt AM2

ECS GeForce6100PM-M2 motherboard

2GB DDR2-667 Corsair XMS2 RAM

Seagate 250GB SATA HDD

Antec EarthWatts 430W PSU

Windows XP Pro SP2

eMachines 19" Widescreen+ NEC 17" flat screen CRT

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

new vid card

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 5000+

Mobo: ECS GeForce6100PM-M2 Socket AM2/AM2+

RAM: Corsair XMS2 DDR2-667 2GB (2x1GB)

HDD's: Seagate 250GB SATAII HDD | WD 40GB IDE

Video card: VisionTek HD4850 512MB (700MHz core | 1100MHz memory)

OS: Windows XP Pro SP2

Case: Random white full-tower

PSU: Antec Earthwatts 430W

Monitor's: eMachines 19" Widescreen + NEC 17" CRT

Posted Image

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...