JMac91 Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 I'm interested in this. Would be fun, and we would all get arrested. If anything like this is planned, tell me You're right.. Well need to bring a guy from guiness world records with us. Maybe we can get most arrests too..? Prolly most escaped arrests for sure. Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AHAlternator: 250A Excessive Amperage. All Sky High OFC Wiring. My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/
Supercharged DCs Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 Cops pull up, we turn the bass up, the earth rips apart and swallows their cars, we look badass, go to the local bar and get messed up. Sounds like a plan everyone? Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
fmedina Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 Cops pull up, we turn the bass up, the earth rips apart and swallows their cars, we look badass, go to the local bar and get messed up. Sounds like a plan everyone? Plan!
Superjay Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 problem is that, due to the nature of sound waves, each vehicle would have to be positioned so that the waves from each caused constructive interference rather than destructive interference (cancellation)...otherwise nothing would happen Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
hdorre Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 constructive interference rather than destructive interference (cancellation) Off topic- I just learned constructive and destructive interference in Physics class like 2 weeks ago. Relating it to sound in car audio helped me learn it. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Maxim Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 constructive interference rather than destructive interference (cancellation) Off topic- I just learned constructive and destructive interference in Physics class like 2 weeks ago. Relating it to sound in car audio helped me learn it. It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Guest Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 constructive interference rather than destructive interference (cancellation) Off topic- I just learned constructive and destructive interference in Physics class like 2 weeks ago. Relating it to sound in car audio helped me learn it. It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true
hdorre Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 Thank You On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
bigp_on_the_beat Posted May 8, 2011 Report Posted May 8, 2011 I'll have what he's having. I second that, that would be a sick if we really did do that. No car at the moment. New system: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12s Crescendo bc2000d Carquest NGT battery (back) Deka battery (front)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.