Second Skin Audio

Thank you for the very informed review James! I love to see some one who knows what they are doing and talking about review a product and give an educated review rather than I dont like it or it didnt sound right to me....... ;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

After my lil vacation ive had a few days to listen to it more and still going through the break in process. At the moment im having a problem with low freqs form 28-33hz its just not linear, but im thinking its my recordings, so i guess this weekend im going to buy a few CD's and wang on it also so i can break the sub loose some

After my lil vacation ive had a few days to listen to it more and still going through the break in process. At the moment im having a problem with low freqs form 28-33hz its just not linear, but im thinking its my recordings, so i guess this weekend im going to buy a few CD's and wang on it also so i can break the sub loose some

the TC 3000 loves that range of 28-33Hz, did you like Q more than the TC 3000?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

i kinda felt the same way about my buddie's that i installed...i mean i dont have near as much listening experience with different drivers as u do, but...i felt like on the real low nots it was just lacking some...it still hit decent, just not near as loud..idk

i likes me some audio stuff...

well overall its a loud sub, ive messed with 4 boxes on it now just messing with it and im having problems bringing out that little area, i will try to break the sub in over the next week thoguh as its berand new maybe it will come out. Id try more boxes but im out of money and the sub really isnt worth enough for me to keep trying more boxes just you bring those freqs out for a temp sub.

Its basically just here til my new mags are ready but i thought a review would be alright to have on the site.

the box i built was 2.5cubes net with two 4"aeros tuned to like 28 or 30 (cant really remebmer..its been so long)..just felt it was lacking a little..it didnt hit the lows compared to my setup

edit: u ever listen to any SE's

Edited by amatt85

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea i was gonna run 2 of them (15s) temporarily but couldnt get a deal on them. So i just got a Q. I'm a SI rep so i will be running mags anyhow i just wanted to compare SQ of them basically drop in