JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

He ( rusty ) doesn't have one to offer ATM.

Waiting on top plates and t-yokes, I'm almost willing to send you one of my XL 15s.....

He needs a level 3 to compare. These are 600 watt rms subs he is beating on. An xl would be an unfair comparison.

I wish all the coil configs were the same though. Wonder how the Arsenal would do if it were D2 and if it would take more than 3-4 rolls of the knob.

Good testing Ric ! For reference that is also my sub - I'm not sure if I mentioned in the letter or not. Pulled it right out of my Jeep :drink40:

* Testing @ my shop

* Dash test @ nSPL Show

* Outlaw test @ nSPL Show

I believe I had around 15-20 burps total on it with ~7kw clamped before I sent it over your way -- but I do burp straight up rather than a long roll so a bit less thermal stress. I also used that one to test specs for our PDF spec sheet that I sent with the driver.

If you'd like we can try the aluminum coil in there -- which we offer on re-cones for SPL guys. I'd expect a fair amount better performance at 61 Hz out of the lighter aluminum coil.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Jacob we were impressed with the sub for sure... if you want to send me a recone to try I will recone it and test again (alum coils) up to you my friend. :)

hobby... I'm sure Nick would send me a recone (AA) hahaha

and as far as the subs when i test them...after done they go back to the manufactuer.

Very impressive. I'm curious though how long the AA arsenal would hold up at 1ohm. Not saying anything about their quality at all but that would be the only fair way to compare them. I'm sure the sa-15 is very capable to survive 10 or more rolls if it were a d4 ohm, especially knowing now that Jacob already burped that thing 15-20 times at 7000+ watts

TDH FTW !!!

He ( rusty ) doesn't have one to offer ATM.

Waiting on top plates and t-yokes, I'm almost willing to send you one of my XL 15s.....

He needs a level 3 to compare. These are 600 watt rms subs he is beating on. An xl would be an unfair comparison.

I wish all the coil configs were the same though. Wonder how the Arsenal would do if it were D2 and if it would take more than 3-4

rolls of the knob.

I understand that, but i was curious as to what an XL would do and how it would hold up :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I wish all the coil configs were the same though. Wonder how the Arsenal would do if it were D2 and if it would take more than 3-4 rolls of the knob.

Love these videos there a awesome. I was wondering the same thing. To bad each sub wasn't done with the exact same specs. Still very very impressive numbers. Can't wait to see how the lvl3 will do.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived