2011 Subaru WRX Rockford Fosgate Build

God that is a gorgeous car, would look a lil better debadged with black tails too, just sayin. And is it just me or does that deadener look like it wasn't rolled on at all?

i seen alot of air under there as well.

God that is a gorgeous car, would look a lil better debadged with black tails too, just sayin. And is it just me or does that deadener look like it wasn't rolled on at all?

I've done a lot of deadening in my day, just put three layers on a silverado roof yesterday (which is shoulder hell). I've done five layers with stiff ass rattletrap, and it still doesn't look like that. I sense lazy, but its is a beautiful car regardless and should still be quiet.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

thats what I was thinking. OP did you roll the deadner or heat it up or anything so it would lay better. Looks like its ready to come off already.

more pics!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

All you make me LOL this isnt my first rodeo rollin on sound deadner. Of course it was rolled on and yes to answer your question is was laid in sun. Plenty stick and rolled on good. Spent 8 hours of my day rollin that shit in.

EDIT: After lookin back at the pictures it doesnt look like its rolled on tight but I can tell you it is. Shit its my car and money why would I half ass it.

The end lol

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

I used the same deadener for my trunk walls and floor, I was very unimpressed by how it wears and over time doesn't stick the best. I recently used Audio Technix and it was a completely different world. I have also used Rockford Fosgate Deadskin. Both of the deadeners I mentioned are of a higher quality and price. Both worth every dime! Wish I could hear this build when finished. Look at my sig and you will see I am a RF Fanatic. :drinks:

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

I used the same deadener for my trunk walls and floor, I was very unimpressed by how it wears and over time doesn't stick the best. I recently used Audio Technix and it was a completely different world. I have also used Rockford Fosgate Deadskin. Both of the deadeners I mentioned are of a higher quality and price. Both worth every dime! Wish I could hear this build when finished. Look at my sig and you will see I am a RF Fanatic. :drinks:

Was it the v.2 because they have changed it up from their old stuff.

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Yes sir it was, I think you will be fine though :good:

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Archived