I'm officially the biggest sap ever

ideas   

24 members have voted

1. 1. options to release anger

• drive as fast as possible
    • punch things
    • fight anybody i see
    • rant pointlessly on the internet (not helping so far.

also you might try treating her badly (dont be too mean! and dont hit her lol) act like she doesnt mean shit to you. My experience with girls is there not right in the head.. it almost seems there attracted to that kind of thing..i had this one chick for like 5 years.. first 3 years i was mean to her..i couldnt shake her for NOTHIN! .. last 2 years i turned into the sap.. and there she went.

SMDSIG3.png

I don't even talk to my high school sweetie anymore.

Or most of the people I went to high school with. You'll move on

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

also you might try treating her badly (dont be too mean! and dont hit her lol) act like she doesnt mean shit to you. My experience with girls is there not right in the head.. it almost seems there attracted to that kind of thing..i had this one chick for like 5 years.. first years i was mean to her..i couldnt shake her for NOTHIN! .. last 2 years i turned into the sap.. and there she went.

X2

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Or most of the people I went to high school with. You'll move on

I dont plan on it. It may sound mean, but I really dislike my class (with a FEW exceptions). Im fake as sh!t around most of them :(

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Sadie hawkins? You must be young. Young people get worse and worse every generation dealing with heart break.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i don't like my class and they no it/ i'm a dick if i like you i like you if i don't i don't. i'm not much to stay angry long i've already chilled out. really glad i didn't go driving

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

Sadie hawkins? You must be young. Young people get worse and worse every generation dealing with heart break.

i'm 18 i just react very bad to things off the back i'm chill now. just helped to type how i felt when it first happened.

You mentioned you were from a small school. If you start seeing/fucking someone else she will definitely hear about it. This will benefit you in 2 ways. 1) She will get super jealous and want you back, and by then, you wont want her anymore because 2) your confidence will go up, and you'll feel better about yourself. Start seeing/fucking another girl and I promise you wont even think about her anymore. Trust me, it doesn't get any better (All women are crazy and the mind games and general bullshit never stop), but it gets easier to let go.

You mentioned you were from a small school. If you start seeing/fucking someone else she will definitely hear about it. This will benefit you in 2 ways. 1) She will get super jealous and want you back, and by then, you wont want her anymore because 2) your confidence will go up, and you'll feel better about yourself. Start seeing/fucking another girl and I promise you wont even think about her anymore. Trust me, it doesn't get any better (All women are crazy and the mind games and general bullshit never stop), but it gets easier to let go.

i'm trying but as i said before only maybe 10 girls in the whole school single its a bitch but i got you

Archived