Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Oh yeahhhh, bangbros is not gay at all.... I wouldn't mind a password, lol. One was on here a longggg time ago, but i think it's expired now I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
lem43606 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Yes i clicked on this just to see the post dumping by the OP.. And have seen some other great because of it As far as bangbros goes... 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
sayhuh? Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Thats the home of the Milf Hunter lol Yeah, deff Edit: "Milf?" I dont take it in...i dish it out I lol'd at this. Blown
hdorre Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Thats the home of the Milf Hunter lol Yeah, deff Edit: "Milf?" I dont take it in...i dish it out I lol'd at this. Well, I say it like it is On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
sayhuh? Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Thats the home of the Milf Hunter lol Yeah, deff Edit: "Milf?" I dont take it in...i dish it out I lol'd at this. Well, I say it like it is lol, do you know what a milf is? Blown
n8ball2013 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Thats the home of the Milf Hunter lol Yeah, deff Edit: "Milf?" I dont take it in...i dish it out I lol'd at this. Well, I say it like it is lol, do you know what a milf is? of course he does. he goes home and says hey mom wheres the milk every night The entire offtopic section is meant as just that. a place to ramble. a place to shoot the shit and share weird funny or cool stuff. You can tell when someone is trying really hard to get to the for sale section. Also 18+ is not a sure thing once you hit 300 posts. You dont get access just because of that. Im the one granting access and unless you've shown me that you are mature and not a toolbox you arent getting in. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
sayhuh? Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 LoL Nate. Oh do you have it to where he is perma 1 post? lol Blown
n8ball2013 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 nope he can earn his way back. he realized what happend and that was that for him here i guess. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hdorre Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 lol, do you know what a milf is? of course he does. he goes home and says hey mom wheres the milk every night Haha...of course N8. You caught me On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
sayhuh? Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 nope he can earn his way back. he realized what happend and that was that for him here i guess. Odd, He has posted a few times since then and his post count stayed at 1 lol. lol, do you know what a milf is? of course he does. he goes home and says hey mom wheres the milk every night Haha...of course N8. You caught me So, do you know what a milf is? Blown
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.