inm Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Can you adopt me? On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
JEMT8 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 there's also this one, I'm just wondering if I can talk him down a bit. I dont' want to spend that much http://www.dupontregistry.com/AUTOS/Search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=757655 It's from MA. I can try to "talk" them down for you. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
n8ball2013 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Remember kids this is what happens when you get married. lol I dont think you are losing in this one though jay. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
tonedeaf Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Remember kids this is what happens when you get married. lol I dont think you are losing in this one though jay. Idk depends. In most cases real > fake IMO. Driven some of the cars you've owned and I'm jealous.
Superjay Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 Remember kids this is what happens when you get married. lol I dont think you are losing in this one though jay. Idk depends. In most cases real > fake IMO. Driven some of the cars you've owned and I'm jealous. she doesn't want fake...I hate the way implants feel...she wants them put back where they're supposed to be. just a lift Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
n8ball2013 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 i can get you a good deal on some tape. lmk. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Superjay Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 she used to be a "dancer"....she wants that body back. I'm all for it. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
n8ball2013 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 point taken THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Guest grim83 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Remember kids this is what happens when you get married. lol I dont think you are losing in this one though jay. Idk depends. In most cases real > fake IMO. Driven some of the cars you've owned and I'm jealous. she doesn't want fake...I hate the way implants feel...she wants them put back where they're supposed to be. just a lift i envy your situation she has told you to buy one toy so you can buy another...you da man
Superjay Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 there's a reason I married this woman....I think that reason is becoming evident to the rest of you Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.