Is your girlfriends mom easy to get along with at work or does she seem controlling like your girlfriend. If she is easy to get along with I would let her know what her daughter is telling you about you getting fired, once you get that part resolved then you can put your foot down.

Is your girlfriends mom easy to get along with at work or does she seem controlling like your girlfriend. If she is easy to get along with I would let her know what her daughter is telling you about you getting fired, once you get that part resolved then you can put your foot down.

She is moody and immature just like her daughter. Always "borrows" her daughters money and never pays it back. Just takes advantage of her. But here is the kicker.

She knows how her daughter is, BUT, she is almost identical. +my gf tells me "this is why she doesn't want you to be under her" because "if we don't work out" she will listen to me and get you fired and she sees us fight a lot so she might think we won't be together forever.......

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

She is moody and immature just like her daughter. Always "borrows" her daughters money and never pays it back. Just takes advantage of her. But here is the kicker.

She knows how her daughter is, BUT, she is almost identical. +my gf tells me "this is why she doesn't want you to be under her" because "if we don't work out" she will listen to me and get you fired and she sees us fight a lot so she might think we won't be together forever.......

Reading that u just posted. Get out man!! That shit could be "for the rest of your life". People don't change..

06 Jeep GC 20" Boss 335's dropped 1.0in frt 1.1rear 30frt tint dbl 10rear. 2 tone custom leather. many more goodies.

Pioneer 6800UB

2 Deepcycle Exides

2 runs of 0ga, Big 3

//

DC Audio LVL4 15

Rockford Fosgate T1000bd

3.25cuft @ 35hz//

Alpine MRP240

Boston Acoustik Comps (Changing to CDT'S)

(Future - adding another LVL4 15 and a AQ2200. Powerbastard 220A

Reading that u just posted. Get out man!! That shit could be "for the rest of your life". People don't change..

Mind you she will complain about how her mom shits on her all day long. But once her mom needs something she is superrrrr nice to her and then if I disagree or call her mom out to her. I am a dumbass asshole because I just call it like I see it.

Oh yea and her mom borrowed my car" my gf that doesn't bitch" and curbed a rim...........

I asked her about it and she lied straight to my face.......................... =@

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

All I can say is start looking for another job ASAP, cause what you think may happen... it will happen, except maybe worse!

And damn, your in Orlando? ALL KINDS OF GIRLS, look around!

Think about it, are you holding YOURSELF back? It's easy to do.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Mind you she will complain about how her mom shits on her all day long. But once her mom needs something she is superrrrr nice to her and then if I disagree or call her mom out to her. I am a dumbass asshole because I just call it like I see it.

Oh yea and her mom borrowed my car" my gf that doesn't bitch" and curbed a rim...........

I asked her about it and she lied straight to my face.......................... =@

Haha no shit, one of my 20's got curbed cause of my ex aswell. You are in a shitty situation, just kick her to the curb man. I put up with the same BS. My prob was the good crazy sex. That crap sucked me right in an brainwashed my ass HAHAHA.

06 Jeep GC 20" Boss 335's dropped 1.0in frt 1.1rear 30frt tint dbl 10rear. 2 tone custom leather. many more goodies.

Pioneer 6800UB

2 Deepcycle Exides

2 runs of 0ga, Big 3

//

DC Audio LVL4 15

Rockford Fosgate T1000bd

3.25cuft @ 35hz//

Alpine MRP240

Boston Acoustik Comps (Changing to CDT'S)

(Future - adding another LVL4 15 and a AQ2200. Powerbastard 220A

Start looking now for a new job.. Hit up your dad and see if he would be willing to take you in... UN reserve that resort... Save up your cash... If she wants to be a bitch save up enough money to atleast get you to the carolinas....

I wouldnt take that kind of mental abuse bro seriously.... And stop treating her out to everything....

Does she have a job? It doesn't sound like it.. So the next time she tells you that you are pathetic for how much YOU have saved up.. Ask her how much does she have...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Haha no shit, one of my 20's got curbed cause of my ex aswell. You are in a shitty situation, just kick her to the curb man. I put up with the same BS. My prob was the good crazy sex. That crap sucked me right in an brainwashed my ass HAHAHA.

I would be lying if I told you that was why I am still around. Because it is worse than once every 2 weeks. We can't even sleep in the same bed because "her mom would think it is weird". So the times we can are very few and far between.

Man I am like typing out how fail this situation is in every way :( I hate loving her as much as I do because it could be making a easy decision a LOT harder.

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

Start looking now for a new job.. Hit up your dad and see if he would be willing to take you in... UN reserve that resort... Save up your cash... If she wants to be a bitch save up enough money to atleast get you to the carolinas....

I wouldnt take that kind of mental abuse bro seriously.... And stop treating her out to everything....

Does she have a job? It doesn't sound like it.. So the next time she tells you that you are pathetic for how much YOU have saved up.. Ask her how much does she have...

She does have a job, doing insurance and billing at the same place. It isn't anything special....

and she doesn't have shit saved up because she bails her mom out of blowing all her money. With "she will pay me back" even thought it has never happened..

Her mom won't even co sign on a car with her......

www.TheAutoSkin.com

Owner of The Auto Skin

Yeah man talk to your parents and see about staying with them for awhile... If they say yes dump her get your shit and go... Depending on how long you worked there you can try to get unemployment from them LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones