Bakersfield,CA June 18th MECA

MarioB

sad thing is theres really no pics up of the stuff that was there, that would have been great imo.

thank you...and a middle finger to my team for keeping me so busy I couldnt go get flicks!! (i was complaining about this very thing all day..lol).. I dont know if i was more impressed with the women or the rides...that jet black Impala tho, 1966, stole the show for me

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

im into the import scene myself

was a couple of those...

all old schools for me...plenty of hot chicks...some cool fabrication, but more questionable fab then good fab...we got a couple of guys to meter, turned out poorly for them, but we appreciated that they were willing to try

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

sad thing is theres really no pics up of the stuff that was there, that would have been great imo.

Heres a few that caught my eye

mms_picture-13.jpg

mms_picture-16.jpg

mms_picture-15.jpg

mms_picture-17.jpg

mms_picture-18.jpg

mms_picture-19.jpg

mms_picture-20.jpg

mms_picture-21.jpg

mms_picture-22.jpg

mms_picture-23.jpg

mms_picture-24.jpg

mms_picture-25.jpg

mms_picture-28.jpg

mms_picture-26.jpg

mms_picture-27.jpg

mms_picture-29.jpg

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

hadto work couldent make i my beater is gttingfixed now tho so i can free up my hoe for comps

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

Archived