Second Skin Audio

Bl Or Btl Subwoofers

Sensitivity, Xmax, no pole vent on the BTL, triple stack magnet capable on BTL, I definitely wouldn't put 2000rms on a BL, plus a BTL would get louder on the same wattage.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Sensitivity, Xmax, no pole vent on the BTL, triple stack magnet capable on BTL, I definitely wouldn't put 2000rms on a BL, plus a BTL would get louder on the same wattage.

so the btl is far better? i know the btl is a spl sub but how would it sound in a daily setup?

any other 18" subs you would recomended that are around the same price.

i liked that hatchback setup with 2 18" btl fully loaded on like 10,000 watts.

without much experience you WILL NOT be able to put 5000 RMS to each one without blowing them.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

without much experience you WILL NOT be able to put 5000 RMS to each one without blowing them.

im not wanting to put 5000 watts to each sub. at most 2000 but i would wire the subs depending on the subs rms. for my install a memphis 4000 watt monoblock will be used.

so how much better is a btl than a bl?

lol at everyone not wanting him to put 500rms more on some BL's but i see the same damn people telling everyone to double RMS on BTLs.

Honestly for daily get the BL's you dont HAVE to have the amp cranked all the way up so im not understanding everyones logic on it. plus musically a BL is going to sound better then a full out BTL.

lol at everyone not wanting him to put 500rms more on some BL's but i see the same damn people telling everyone to double RMS on BTLs.

Honestly for daily get the BL's you dont HAVE to have the amp cranked all the way up so im not understanding everyones logic on it. plus musically a BL is going to sound better then a full out BTL.

thanks for your input. i was thinking the same thing

yea, id take the BL for daily. less money all the way around and should still slam. just because steve and a few other select people put damn near 5000watts on a btl doesnt mean your average joe can (probably myself included)...get the BL loaded and put around 1500on them...thats what id do imo...

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea, id take the BL for daily. less money all the way around and should still slam. just because steve and a few other select people put damn near 5000watts on a btl doesnt mean your average joe can (probably myself included)...get the BL loaded and put around 1500on them...thats what id do imo...

minus extreme lead...ive read alot about how that can be a negative option for everything but burps. or meade style situations

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT