DC Sound Lab

From what I'm told last yrs winner was a truck doing a burnout with a bike in the bed of the truck doing one as well. :woot:

I'm stoked this will be my first show on the West Coast! A great show for sure and I get to do it with Rusty and Ana in the lanes as well! Fantastic absolutely fan fawkingtastic!

I get to meet tons of new people as well as getting in the lanes with a few I've known for yrs in the forums!

From what I'm told last yrs winner was a truck doing a burnout with a bike in the bed of the truck doing one as well. :woot:

I'm stoked this will be my first show on the West Coast! A great show for sure and I get to do it with Rusty and Ana in the lanes as well! Fantastic absolutely fan fawkingtastic!

I get to meet tons of new people as well as getting in the lanes with a few I've known for yrs in the forums!

that would be something to see!

:popcorn:

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I feel like a blessed man! My first show here in the West and I get to experience it with Rusty and Ana, Clay Mr Ateam himself, and alot of my forum brothers and sisters!

I'm a basshead who was given a shot to build subs and become a member of the DC Audio family! How lucky can one man be :dance: