Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hmm everytime anything t3 audio comes about it turns to a shit fest, wonder why

Posted

KNOCK KNOCK :peepwall: anybody home?? :lol:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Posted

SWEET MERCIFUL HELL, THIS IS FREAK'N BADASS!!!!!

A 10.....An F'n 10

2 thumbs way the f@ck up!!!!

Looks Awesome!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Represent that Boot. Loving the build bro ........ looking good.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Posted

I hope so i was going to go 2 more layers but by the time i do the fiberglass and kitty hair on the backside it might do.

Since y'all aren't posting more pictures, I guess I'll have to check this out in person. Got a crew headed up to Gonzales for the show, should be fun. Don't have my subs so I can't compete, but I'm excited to see your builds firsthand and get a taste of the competition atmosphere.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

I hope so i was going to go 2 more layers but by the time i do the fiberglass and kitty hair on the backside it might do.

Since y'all aren't posting more pictures, I guess I'll have to check this out in person. Got a crew headed up to Gonzales for the show, should be fun. Don't have my subs so I can't compete, but I'm excited to see your builds firsthand and get a taste of the competition atmosphere.

Looking forward to meeting ya bro. And murph has been real busy. And not muchdkne to it really. Just welding and filling gaps... Unfortunately I wont be competing either buddy. back to my console with 2 12's. Lol

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

Posted

Love that baffle

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...