Is it worth it? Any good games out yet? From what ive seen everything is kinda hokey to say the least. Ive been fighting buying one for a while but i figured its been out long enough that i can see whos got it and whos got an opinion on it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

theyre pretty cool. cant even compare to the wii.

id say go for it. really good for family and friend get togethers

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

ok lets throw out i dont like people and rarely haev anyone over. its for my wife and I

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its not that great. ive had one since christmas. the games are not that good. they are super fun the first week but then it gets old. i only use it now when im too lazy to reach for the controller to pause a movie :shrug:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i like it i just dont have 6 feet of room to properly use it. it is great for exercise though

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

although i havent used mine that much, i think it takes a huge crap on PS move, and as far as the Wii, atleast you dont have to worry about your wife or you slinging a controller at your nice Flat Screen, and the damn thing definitely gives you a workout considering you use your body instead of waving a controller at the sensors, i only have one game the one that came with it, Kinect Adventures, its an ok game, it is fun to play from time to time, i downloaded the Kinect Sports Demo the other day and i think it's fuckin awesome, it reminds me of the old Track and Field game for nintendo when you have to run on the pad for the 100 meter dash lol except you actually have to RUN and not step on that pad thing.

theyre pretty cool. cant even compare to the wii.

id say go for it. really good for family and friend get togethers

Yet at least, the Kinect has so much more potential than the Wii, they just need to get some better games, and hammer out some stuff...also from what I seen sadly the Kinect games still have better graphics than the Wii....but lets see if that changes when Nintendo debuts its new console here in a few weeks.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.